[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Brightwell, Emily

Emily Brightwell Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Emily Brightwell's series features Mrs. Jeffries, dedicated housekeeper of Inspector Witherspoon. This is Ms. Brightwell's version of Miss Marple. The citizens of Victorian London are lucky to have the brilliant Inspector Witherspoon working for Scotland Yard. He has caught many killers. However, no one is aware, including Witherspoon, that he is assisted on each case by his household staff, working together with Mrs. Jeffries, to bring fame and glory to their adored employer.

Titles include: The Ghost and Mrs. Jeffries; The Inspector and Mrs. Jeffries; Mrs. Jeffries Dusts for Clues; Mrs. Jeffries Takes Stock and Mrs. Jeffries Takes the Stage.

Please discuss this author's work below.

• I have read all of the Mrs... by Pat Plummer - Feb 27, 99 (#1 of 11)
  • I suggest you check the past posts in the... by Marsha Francis - Mar 8, 99 (#2 of 11)
  • Originally posted by Beth Schmidt - Feb 26, 1999... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 9, 99 (#3 of 11)
  • As a reader of cozy mysteries I picked up the Mrs... by gill scholey - Nov 7, 99 (#4 of 11)
  • I found the Mrs.J series quite by accident and... by Linda Riha - Feb 28, 01 (#5 of 11)
  • too found the brightwell "mrs... by stikeforce - Jan 8, 02 (#6 of 11)
  • the new one ( Mrs... by stikeforce - Jul 3, 03 (#7 of 11)
  • Stikeforce, I find that same problem in some of... by Fran Hinkel - May 21, 04 (#8 of 11)
  • c'mon ppl... by susandiane - Jun 1, 06 (#9 of 11)
  • Love the Mrs... by mjbat - Dec 24, 11 (#10 of 11)
  • Mrs... by Fran Hinkel - Jan 10, 12 (#11 of 11)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Brightwell, Emily