[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Buchanan, Edna

Edna Buchanan Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Edna Buchanan won a Pulitzer Prize for her police-beat reporting for the Miami Herald and has written several highly-praised collections of nonfiction including Never Let Them See You Cry and The Corpse Had a Familiar Face. Her Edgar-nominated mystery series features Miami crime reporter Britt Montero.

Discuss her mysteries below.

• Edna Buchanan writes great, fast-paced novels and... by Brigid O'Shaugnessy - Apr 1, 99 (#1 of 5)
  • Stewart Freeman, gotham@bway.net... by stewart freeman - Dec 31, 99 (#2 of 5)
  • As I read the ending of Pulse I realized I had... by Milton Gustafson - Sep 5, 00 (#3 of 5)
  • I've been searching high and low for a book by... by JC Martinez - Sep 12, 00 (#4 of 5)
  • JC, I found some out of print copies by doing a... by Fran Hinkel - Nov 28, 00 (#5 of 5)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Buchanan, Edna