[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Clark, Carol Higgins

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

You can't help feeling that you're glimpsing into the private life of Miss Clark, daughter of Mary Higgins Clark. In this case, art imitates life. Her stories feature Regan Reilly, a budding private investigator, whose mother happens to be a famous author of thrillers. The writing style is fast-paced and easy to read and Regan is a likable character. Please add your thoughts on Miss Clark's work.

• Hi Lisa, I'm a fan of Carol Higgins Clark too!!.. by Jenn Majeski - Jun 4, 98 (#1 of 14)
  • I DO READ CAROL HIGGINS CLARK... by MYSTERY - Jun 4, 98 (#2 of 14)
  • I've enjoyed Carol Higgins Clark also... by Janet Martin - Jul 3, 98 (#3 of 14)
  • Just got my first Carol Higgins Clark book Iced... by ---Yvonne - Jul 15, 98 (#4 of 14)
  • I have read all of Carol Higgins Clark's books all... by - - Aug 5, 98 (#5 of 14)
  • I love Carol Higgins Clark... by Anna Fay - Aug 19, 98 (#6 of 14)
  • I am a big fan of Carol Higgins Clark... by Susan Meyers - Oct 30, 98 (#7 of 14)
  • Originally posted April 19, 1998: Lisa Cissna -... by Fran Hinkel - Feb 5, 99 (#8 of 14)
  • I disagree with an earlier posting; I don't think... by April Acton - Jun 14, 99 (#9 of 14)
  • Lorie Munger - 08:23pm... by Fran Hinkel - Jun 30, 99 (#10 of 14)
  • My only problem with Carol's writings is that she... by Sleuthing - Nov 3, 99 (#11 of 14)
  • I have enjoyed reading Carol Higgins Clark... by Darlene Cowley - Jul 3, 00 (#12 of 14)
  • Mary Higgins Clark will be the featured guest on... by Normanne Gibson - Aug 7, 02 (#13 of 14)
  • "Jinxed" due out any day now. by Fran Hinkel - Aug 23, 02 (#14 of 14)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Clark, Carol Higgins