[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Dexter, Colin

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Colin Dexter's Inspector Morse has become the favorite of mystery fans in both hemispheres. Dexter reveals a new facet of Morse which each progressive novel. He has written numerous Inspector Morse novels, beginning with the first, Last Bus To Woodstock. Other titles include: The Dead of Jericho; Death is Now My Neighbor; The Jewel That Was Ours; Last Seen Wearing and The Riddle of the Third Mile. Discuss your favorite novel below.

• I have found the Inspector Morse episodes on PBS' ... by Bob Collins - Jan 1, 99 (#1 of 25)
  • I think that The Wench is Dead will be on PBS... by Darlene Lloyd - Jan 2, 99 (#2 of 25)
  • Read that Kevin Whately has left the Inspector... by Bob Collins - Jan 10, 99 (#3 of 25)
  • The TV series about Morse is great, but the books... by Katarina Rundgren - Jan 30, 99 (#4 of 25)
  • Hello, Katarina -- I've not read the books (i'm... by Elizabeth Hayes Smith - Feb 9, 99 (#5 of 25)
  • Hi, Did anyone else catch The Infernal Serpent on... by Elizabeth Hayes Smith - Feb 11, 99 (#6 of 25)
  • Originally posted by Tori Beattie on November... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 3, 99 (#7 of 25)
  • Colin Dexter has written the very last book of the... by Stephanie Graham Pina - Jan 4, 00 (#8 of 25)
  • Could anyone please let me know morses first... by Andrew Fiddes - Mar 2, 00 (#9 of 25)
  • Inspector Morse's first name is Endeavour. by Katarina Rundgren - Mar 2, 00 (#10 of 25)
  • Some interesting trivia about Morse: Lewis hardly... by Runcible - Mar 30, 00 (#11 of 25)
  • I just finished "Remorseful Day" and am... by John Bell - Apr 10, 00 (#12 of 25)
  • When I read a favorite again sometimes I catch... by Denise Walker - Apr 14, 00 (#13 of 25)
  • My first Morse novel was Service for all the dead,... by mike jones - Apr 15, 00 (#14 of 25)
  • Can you tell me when he did a walk on ? by Denise Walker - Apr 17, 00 (#15 of 25)
  • Denise, Sorry It's a while since I saw Morse on... by mike jones - Apr 17, 00 (#16 of 25)
  • Denise, In the movie version of "The Dead of... by Amazonchic - Apr 19, 00 (#17 of 25)
  • The Dead of Jericho?.. by The Jerichoholic - Apr 21, 00 (#18 of 25)
  • After seeing the movie version of "The Dead of... by Amazonchic - Apr 26, 00 (#19 of 25)
  • Thanks for the help I'll look for him... by Denise Walker - May 9, 00 (#20 of 25)
  • *sniff* I've finshed "The Remorseful Day"... by Katarina Rundgren - Sep 18, 00 (#21 of 25)
  • Did anyone else think "remorseful Day" the least... by Beverlee Lapp - Feb 15, 01 (#22 of 25)
  • Dear Denise I agree, it wasn't very good at... by Endeavour - Jun 8, 01 (#23 of 25)
  • There's a move underway to make January 3rd, John... by Joseph M. Horodyski - May 2, 02 (#24 of 25)
  • Announcing the new John Thaw forum at ... by Joseph M. Horodyski - Jun 17, 02 (#25 of 25)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Dexter, Colin