[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  /

Agatha Christie Computer Games

T.Lynn - 10:37pm Oct 29, 2006 PST

S.O.S. . .Calling for help from all those who have played the premier Agatha Christie PC game, "And Then There Were None" also known as "Then Little Indians"! If you've already played this game, feel free to offer assistance in the form of hints and spoilers to those who post questions. 'b'Please follow the same rules that apply to the Nancy Drew PC and Sherlock Holmes PC message boards. I felt it was high time that we had a discussion for this game seeing as the new title 'Mystery on the Orient Express' is due out soon and for some reason Dreamcatcher does not provide a help/discussion site themselves. . .If you haven't already purchased the game, please do so that I may rescued from my solitary frustration at having no one to ask questions of and to discuss it with!

• I bought "Mystery on the Orient Express" I'm... by Ella Susice - Feb 28, 07 (#1 of 4)
  • I think there is something wrong with the disc I... by Ella Susice - Mar 5, 07 (#2 of 4)
  • There's a message board for this game at... by Martha Dumas - Jul 29, 07 (#3 of 4)
  • if anyone has problems with their disks they can... by kristany - Jan 21, 12 (#4 of 4)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  / Agatha Christie Computer Games