Learning with Mysteries

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Learning with Mysteries  /

Examples from Educators

Post a comment about how you have used mysteries in the classroom. Tell others what you did, how it worked, and what you would do in the future.

• I am a 9th grade English teacher... by Kristin Miller - Apr 8, 99 (#1 of 11)
  • What about reading "Two minute Mysteries"?.. by Amy Cody - Jun 16, 99 (#2 of 11)
  • The Westing Game is terrific for use in the... by Corrie - Aug 20, 99 (#3 of 11)
  • I need suggestions and activities in preparing to... by Maureen Kovach - Aug 22, 99 (#4 of 11)
  • I am teaching a college freshman writing course in... by Jeanne McDonald - Mar 11, 00 (#5 of 11)
  • I have been doing a high school murder mystery for... by Susan Swanson - Mar 6, 02 (#6 of 11)
  • I teach 8th grade Algebra and Pre-Algebra... by Terrilyn Scott - Jul 2, 02 (#7 of 11)
  • What a great idea!.. by Fran Hinkel - Jul 11, 02 (#8 of 11)
  • Our middle school would like to plan a mystery for... by Dorothy Toof - Jan 9, 03 (#9 of 11)
  • I did this at the high school but I'm sure it... by Terrilyn Scott - Jan 19, 03 (#10 of 11)
  • omg i wish my school did taat!!.. by Bazoo826 - Aug 4, 04 (#11 of 11)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Learning with Mysteries  / Examples from Educators