[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Agatha Christie  / Assorted Tidbits and Trivia  /

Secret notebooks of Agatha Christie!

Missy Sweesy - 08:30am Jul 10, 2009 PST
Life has a way of finding you, no matter how artistic a sneak you are.---Keeper proverb---Thief: The Dark Project.

Agatha Christie's Secret Notebooks: Fifty Years of Mysteries in the Making, to be published by HarperCollins in September.

"It is the first book by John Curran, who describes himself as "an arch-fan". He has previously only published pieces in Christie fan magazines and took a sabbatical from his day job at Dublin city council to pore over her archives."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/jun/05/two-unpublished-poirot-stories-found

• This looks fun :) Amazon US & UK have it... by Missy Sweesy - Jul 10, 09 (#1 of 5)
  • Has anyone ordered this item?.. by Lasso - May 4, 10 (#2 of 5)
  • I've ordered it :) I'll let you know how it is. by Missy Sweesy - May 5, 10 (#3 of 5)
  • It's here!!!.. by Missy Sweesy - May 26, 10 (#4 of 5)
  • I saw John Curran at Crimefest in Bristol last... by Rik Shepherd - May 26, 10 (#5 of 5)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Agatha Christie  / Assorted Tidbits and Trivia  / Secret notebooks of Agatha Christie!