[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / How to Use the Social Lounge  /

What makes you download a free Kindle book?

Morgan St. James - 11:10am Jul 7, 2012 PST
Writes mystery novels, short stories, column-Las Vegas Examiner (Books and Writing)

Recently my mother's heartwarming memoir, "Can We Come In and Laugh, Too?" was free for a few days and thousands of copies were downloaded. The purchases continued afterwards, and it has been very gratifying.

On July 11-12 the Kindle edition of my short story collection "The MAFIA FUNERAL and Other Short Stories" will be free, and I'd love to know what motivates you to download a free book. There are many award-winning stories in this collection, and I've also written award-winning mystery novels, so what would pique your curiosity?

• Mostly knowing about it... by kirsten b - Jul 7, 12 (#1 of 4)
  • If something sounds interesting to me, whatever... by Fran Hinkel - Jul 9, 12 (#2 of 4)
  • I downloaded the book, but kindle keeps telling... by kirsten b - Jul 11, 12 (#3 of 4)
  • The information on site about the book and the... by DeeGee - Feb 10, 13 (#4 of 4)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / How to Use the Social Lounge  / What makes you download a free Kindle book?