[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Stage  /

Plays in General

mike morgan - 01:12pm Mar 15, 1998 PST

A lot of plays with mystery/suspense elements have been written and are regularly produced professionally and at the community level every year. What plays, new or old, has anyone seen and/or read lately?

• Is anyone familiar with Patrick Hamilton's "Angel... by mike morgan - Mar 15, 98 (#1 of 9)
  • I asked about Angel Street in my previous message... by mike morgan - Mar 22, 98 (#2 of 9)
  • Mike: Your "Angel Street" posting prompts this... by Rich Weill - Apr 11, 98 (#3 of 9)
  • Rich I agree wholeheartedly with you... by mike morgan - Apr 16, 98 (#4 of 9)
  • A few notes on recently produced mysteries in my... by mike morgan - Nov 8, 98 (#5 of 9)
  • Has anyone heard of the play "Musical Comedy... by Timothy Newman - Dec 12, 98 (#6 of 9)
  • hi,i am putting on a play at my school, its a... by Alex Dickinson - Mar 3, 00 (#7 of 9)
  • About Tim Kelly: I was a student at Northern... by Andrew Jones - Oct 23, 00 (#8 of 9)
  • There is a really good play called accomplice... by Robin Nipper - Nov 15, 03 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Stage  / Plays in General