[F] Mystery Net Community  / Writing Mysteries  / Elements of a Mystery  /

Interactive Mystery for kids

I'm working on a project Musical Mystery theater. We start out as a concert and the show turns into a who done it. It's for birthday parties for 7 to 12 year olds. We don't want to use murder, our themes are centered around the ocean,or wizzard/magic or a western cowboy theme. I'm having trouble coming up with plots and conflicts that are light yet interesting and fun. Just old fashion writers block. Could someone please help me! Many thanks Aquanomy

• If you want to have it "almost be murder", you can... by R Fromm - May 8, 02 (#1 of 8)
  • It's true that kids can get scared by murder, but... by Teen Witch - Jul 1, 02 (#2 of 8)
  • This site is confusing! by Mystikal - Aug 11, 02 (#3 of 8)
  • Hi Mystikal, Like anything new, it just takes a... by Fran Hinkel - Aug 13, 02 (#4 of 8)
  • You could check out the plots etc that Enid Blyton... by Bud Ingawfa - Feb 17, 03 (#5 of 8)
  • Hmmm, see what you mean.... by macgyvermagic - Mar 24, 03 (#6 of 8)
  • Anyone know any sites where there are interactive... by Jay Wood - May 26, 03 (#7 of 8)
  • How does one go about writing a mystery for... by Ronald - Aug 7, 03 (#8 of 8)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Writing Mysteries  / Elements of a Mystery  / Interactive Mystery for kids