[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Short Story Mysteries  /

Edward D. Hoch: The Master

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
The unequalled Edward D. Hoch has written the greatest number of short story mysteries. He's had a story published in every issue of Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine since 1970. Also a master of the locked room mystery, it has been said that his brain should be donated for scientific study. Discuss Mr. Hoch's works here, but don't give away the solution unless it's unavoidable! Post a message below.

• Hoch's stories about Captain Jules Leopold are... by Jim Doherty - Nov 13, 97 (#1 of 6)
  • I agree-Edward Hoch is one of the best short story... by Cathy Schuchman - Nov 14, 97 (#2 of 6)
  • I really enjoyed these mysteries, although I only... by Tigger - Jun 27, 98 (#3 of 6)
  • For what it's worth, I met Ed Hoch at the last... by Paul Bergin - Jul 4, 98 (#4 of 6)
  • E Hoch is the best at it now, I am searching for... by GS Litcher - Apr 21, 02 (#5 of 6)
  • I know that Hoch has authored several "Best Of"... by Fran Hinkel - Apr 25, 02 (#6 of 6)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Short Story Mysteries  / Edward D. Hoch: The Master