[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Mystery Movies  /

Need help finding a movie

Ironically I'm not looking for a specific movie. I'm looking for a cliche. The genre is called Hard Boiled I believe. I need the name of a movie, really any one, that is a 100% cliche Hard Boiled dectective movie. The kind were the guy is a P.I. and the girl walks into his office and he narrates what happens. Like "she walked into my office like a cat out of an alley. She was looking for trouble." With the slinky music and the classic plot line...that's exactly what I want. Practically every TV show made has done an episode like this and that's what I'm looking for. It doesn't matter what the name of it is as long as it's like what I described I'm dying to find one. Can anyone help me!? Post here or, preferably, email me at-- Mouth10@aol.com THANK YOU!!!!

• I think you will find what you are looking for at... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 4, 06 (#1 of 6)
  • I am searching for the title of a "Masterpiece... by Kate Finley - Feb 1, 07 (#2 of 6)
  • There is a movie I think was made in the 1950's or... by Judy Weissman - Feb 7, 07 (#3 of 6)
  • Are you sure this was a movie?.. by Fran Hinkel - Jul 25, 07 (#4 of 6)
  • T... by Robin Candelario - Mar 11, 08 (#5 of 6)
  • Hi I was hoping that someone, anyone here can help... by Haro Girl - Apr 6, 08 (#6 of 6)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Mystery Movies  / Need help finding a movie