[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  /

The Lost Files of Nancy Drew

RisingStars - 10:59pm Jul 17, 2007 PST

The Lost Files of Nancy Drew

Description:

Whenever Nancy Drew closed the book on a mystery, she always recorded her adventure in her journal. For many years it was believed that none of these firsthand accounts existed, but we've unearthed several from some on Nancy's most exciting mysteries. You are free to read them, but be careful—make sure no one's looking over your shoulder. The last thing Nancy would want if for any criminals or crooks to learn all her secrets!

Taken from the inside pages of the book, "The Lost Files Of Nancy Drew."

This book contains information/fun trivia from:

"The Secret of the Old Clock." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Hidden Staircase." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Mystery at Lilac Inn." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Clue in the Diary." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Clue of the Broken Locket." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Secret in the Old Attic." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

"The Ghost of Blackwood Hall." – also contains original artwork picture from the books original cover.

... And a lot more.

Also includes a "Through the Decades" mini-presentation and "The Making of a Girl Detective."

• This sounds terrific... by nancy+ned4evr(or frank) - Jul 18, 07 (#1 of 11)
  • I'm going to look into this book! by Green Hornet - Jul 18, 07 (#2 of 11)
  • Is The Lost Files of Nancy Drew published already,... by JeffriesGirls2 - Jul 18, 07 (#3 of 11)
  • I just got it... by Girl of the Shadows - Jul 27, 07 (#4 of 11)
  • The picture of Nancy in this book kind of looks... by Green Hornet - Aug 3, 07 (#5 of 11)
  • I agree Green Hornet by ovaltine12 - Aug 12, 07 (#6 of 11)
  • Lol... by RisingStars - Aug 22, 07 (#7 of 11)
  • The cover of the book is also the second art... by RisingStars - Nov 10, 07 (#8 of 11)
  • qI got this book for chirstmas I like it I think... by Nancy1989 - Apr 27, 08 (#9 of 11)
  • it sounds really good. by aerial01 - Apr 16, 11 (#10 of 11)
  • This was a great book cant wait to read the next... by Surfer Girl 4 ever - Jul 24, 11 (#11 of 11)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / The Lost Files of Nancy Drew