[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  /

Hannibal Lecter (created by Thomas Harris)

Thomas Harris Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter-- brilliant, cunning and ruthless, debuted in Red Dragonand continued his adventures in The Silence of the Lambs, the highly praised and best-selling novels by Thomas Harris

Chillingly portrayed by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 movie (which won Oscars in the 5 major areas-- best actor, actress, director, screenplay and picture), Hannibal Lecter entered the pop culture lexicon. Hannibal has captured the imagination of the public and refuses to let go.

Hannibal, Thomas Harris' latest novel, now available, follows Hannibal's adventures and reunion with Clarice Starling after his bloody escape in The Silence of the Lambs.

• I always thought the most frightening thing about... by Lucy Maldonado - Jun 9, 99 (#1 of 25)
  • Be careful what you're eating at that dinner... by Fran Hinkel - Jun 9, 99 (#2 of 25)
  • The most intriguing thing about Silence of the... by Jean Hardy - Jun 9, 99 (#3 of 25)
  • I don't know if they're making the new movie at... by Jason Albin - Jun 13, 99 (#4 of 25)
  • Jason-- WHat about a local library?.. by Sally Teasdale - Jun 14, 99 (#5 of 25)
  • You know, I read the Telegraph review of... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 15, 99 (#6 of 25)
  • I have read Hannibal and it was pretty... by Patsy Carbonette - Jun 15, 99 (#7 of 25)
  • Does anyone else think that Clarice made that... by Curious - Jun 16, 99 (#8 of 25)
  • I just wanted to say that Hannibal did not meet my... by Dawn Noel - Jun 16, 99 (#9 of 25)
  • I didn't read the book but I've seen the movie The... by Claudia Lopez - Jun 16, 99 (#10 of 25)
  • I was disappointed in Hannibal... by Gretchen Schuttler - Jun 17, 99 (#11 of 25)
  • Much-awaited sequels often do this... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 18, 99 (#12 of 25)
  • Hannibal: What kind of messed up ending was that? by Janelle - Jun 19, 99 (#13 of 25)
  • I totally disagree about Hannibal which I just... by P Marlowe - Jun 25, 99 (#14 of 25)
  • Hannibal is definitely on my must read list... by Nancy Brooks - Jun 29, 99 (#15 of 25)
  • I'm a manic depressive.. by Johnny Bear - Jun 30, 99 (#16 of 25)
  • Hannibal disappointed me... by Gayle Goh - Aug 11, 99 (#17 of 25)
  • Johnny Bear, would they be with some fava (Sp?)... by P Marlowe - Aug 26, 99 (#18 of 25)
  • Oh my how delicious, PMarlowe... by Johnny Bear - Sep 7, 99 (#19 of 25)
  • One note on "Hannibal" - Even though it is billed... by robertrosenberg - Mar 2, 00 (#20 of 25)
  • Did anyone except me find the movie Hannibal ... by P Marlowe - Aug 31, 01 (#21 of 25)
  • Read recently that "Red Dragon" is being remade... by P Marlowe - Jun 23, 02 (#22 of 25)
  • If you want to check out the Red Dragon trailers... by M.R. - Sep 9, 02 (#23 of 25)
  • Of note, there will be another Hannibal Lector... by P Marlowe - Nov 11, 06 (#24 of 25)
  • I have read all the books with Hannibal Lecter in... by Nicole Mitchener - Apr 26, 07 (#25 of 25)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Greats  / Hannibal Lecter (created by Thomas Harris)