[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  /

Romance Mysteries

Romance Mysteries Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Romantic suspense, mysteries for Valentine's Day, and mysteries with a romance theme-- many have been written over the years. Remember a good one? Looking for a suggestion? Visit "Crime Meets Love: Mysteries of Romance Online" for online mini-mysteries by authors such as Jonathan Kellerman, Barbara D'Amato, and Alan Russell. Post a message on this topic below.

• I just finished the above titled anthology... by Heather O'Connell - Feb 2, 98 (#1 of 25)
  • You Americans are getting to be mentally empty... by JohannR - Dec 30, 98 (#2 of 25)
  • Jane Rubino's mysteries, Death of a DJ and ... by C. Penn - Feb 5, 98 (#3 of 25)
  • No one would have an ephixiation on a guilty man,... by Christopher Kaboth - Feb 5, 98 (#4 of 25)
  • This poem is very sweet and romantic... by RoXy - Feb 5, 98 (#5 of 25)
  • That was the awesomest poem!!.. by Lindsey - Feb 5, 98 (#6 of 25)
  • Pretty accurate, according to what I know... by Julie Bester - Feb 5, 98 (#7 of 25)
  • Pretty accurate, according to what I know... by George Cohan - Feb 5, 98 (#8 of 25)
  • Got a picture? by geocohaol.com - Feb 5, 98 (#9 of 25)
  • Thank you very much for the story I enjoyed... by Thunder2fire - Feb 6, 98 (#10 of 25)
  • It was a good mystery, but it should have been... by Tamikqra Rogers - Feb 6, 98 (#11 of 25)
  • cool by tea - Feb 7, 98 (#12 of 25)
  • Coco is here to tell you that I am smooth!And I... by Coco Taylor - Feb 9, 98 (#13 of 25)
  • Had a difficult time with the story... by Laurie Hintz - Feb 11, 98 (#14 of 25)
  • I am afraid what started out as a good story... by Christina Stone - Feb 15, 98 (#15 of 25)
  • The story line was pretty interesting, but I found... by Michelle Rigby - Jun 25, 98 (#16 of 25)
  • What book are you all speaking of?.. by Rose of Mystery - Aug 7, 98 (#17 of 25)
  • I am looking for away to gain access to romntic... by l. hamon - Sep 14, 98 (#18 of 25)
  • l... by Rob Lewis - Sep 14, 98 (#19 of 25)
  • Anyone looking for a new romance/mystery with a... by Jules Lahm - Dec 21, 98 (#20 of 25)
  • On a number of occasions I have described the... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 2, 99 (#21 of 25)
  • I recommend Jane Rubino's mysteries for the... by Nan Urban - Jul 24, 99 (#22 of 25)
  • I thought that these books had great meaning to... by Morales Vanessa - Jan 12, 00 (#23 of 25)
  • I don't understand... by Barbara Jordan - Jan 28, 00 (#24 of 25)
  • Did both of them really marry a murderer?.. by Jack D - Feb 23, 10 (#25 of 25)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  / Romance Mysteries