[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  /

Gay Mysteries

How come there are so many lesbian mystery novels out there compared to gay (male)?

• I have no idea... by Johanna Veth - Feb 24, 98 (#1 of 15)
  • My guess is that because male homosexuality is... by Paul Bergin - Feb 27, 98 (#2 of 15)
  • Johnathan Kellerman's series (Alex Deleware) does... by Biba Elliott - Mar 10, 98 (#3 of 15)
  • Have any of you read RD Zimmerman's newest... by doyle maureen - Mar 30, 98 (#4 of 15)
  • I'm reading Goldenboy by Michael Nava... by Johanna Veth - May 1, 98 (#5 of 15)
  • Anyone looking for more info on Queer mysteries... by Peace Destounis - May 4, 98 (#6 of 15)
  • Other authors of gay/lesbian mysteries are:... by Biba Elliott - Jun 2, 98 (#7 of 15)
  • Another good lesbian writer is Claire McNabb from... by Kathryn LeNormand - Feb 4, 99 (#8 of 15)
  • Don't forget Mary Wings - She Came Too Late, She... by Rik Shepherd. - Feb 10, 99 (#9 of 15)
  • My answer to the original question: detecting is... by Kathryn LeNormand - Mar 4, 99 (#10 of 15)
  • RE: Gay Mysteries: Please ask your local library... by david streeter - Apr 5, 99 (#11 of 15)
  • I would highly recommend Michael Nava's books to... by Madeline Johnson - May 4, 99 (#12 of 15)
  • Laurie King has an excellent series about a... by Leslie Calhoun - Mar 7, 02 (#13 of 15)
  • Sandra Scoppetone wrote an excellent series... by MaryAnnThomas - Jul 16, 02 (#14 of 15)
  • Katherine Forest writes a great series... by MaryAnnThomas - Jul 16, 02 (#15 of 15)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  / Gay Mysteries