[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  /

Collecting Mysteries

Boots Nelaon - 10:34am Jan 18, 1999 PST
Guest User

I wonder if someone can help me. A number of years ago I read a mystery where the detective was into collecting rare books. I loaned the book out and never got it back and now I have no idea who the author was. I learned a great deal about the rare book trade from it and would like to read more books about the same theme. Does anyone know the author?

• Hi Boots, If you've not already done so, you might... by Fran Hinkel - Jan 19, 99 (#1 of 8)
  • I think Barbara Michaels may have written a book... by Koli - Jan 21, 99 (#2 of 8)
  • You may have read one of the books by (I think the... by Marsha Francis - Jan 25, 99 (#3 of 8)
  • I just checked the section of this site for... by Marsha Francis - Jan 25, 99 (#4 of 8)
  • The Bookman's Wake is brilliant... by Rik Shepherd. - Jan 26, 99 (#5 of 8)
  • I just found a great site for mystery books about... by Marsha Francis - Feb 8, 99 (#6 of 8)
  • Originally posted by Paula Albright - I hope to... by Fran Hinkel - May 26, 99 (#7 of 8)
  • Originally posted by Jan Gurnick- I read a short... by Fran Hinkel - May 26, 99 (#8 of 8)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  / Collecting Mysteries