[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  /

Post modern mystery novels

emo ozen - 05:56pm Jan 23, 1999 PST

I am preparing a seminar about the relation between post modernity and mystery novels.Can you help me about this topics. Maybe you suggest some novel examples like "Dumas Club" by Reverte

• What do you mean when you say post-modernity?.. by Brigid O'Shaugnessy - Feb 19, 99 (#1 of 11)
  • Post-modern - meaning death of romanticism - this... by P Marlowe - Mar 9, 99 (#2 of 11)
  • I love Graham Greene but I always thought of him... by Brigid O'Shaugnessy - Mar 11, 99 (#3 of 11)
  • He wrote "Our Man in Havana" too, Brigid... by P Marlowe - Mar 21, 99 (#4 of 11)
  • That's true, Graham Greene was a suspense... by C.K. Dexter-Haven - Apr 8, 99 (#5 of 11)
  • Grahame Greene wrote some novels he termed... by David Matthews - Apr 14, 99 (#6 of 11)
  • I always like "Travels With My AUnt," personally,... by C.K. Dexter-Haven - Apr 17, 99 (#7 of 11)
  • I would agree that "The End Of The Affair" is not... by David Matthews - Apr 17, 99 (#8 of 11)
  • Oh!.. by C.K. Dexter-Haven - Apr 21, 99 (#9 of 11)
  • I really like Paul Auster but even though they are... by Katarina Rundgren - Jul 13, 99 (#10 of 11)
  • I recommend you City of Glass by Paul Auster, it... by Elena R. - Oct 26, 03 (#11 of 11)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  / Post modern mystery novels