[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  /

Professionals

The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker. These people may make their living doing something else, but their real passion in life is solving crimes. Professionals like Kay Scarpetta, forensic pathologist, and Alex Delaware, psychologist are there on the scene to guide police to the culprit.

Add your thoughts and tell us: Who is your favorite non-police crime solver?

• I like Kinsey Milhone as a non-police crime... by Carol Diemer - Feb 11, 99 (#1 of 9)
  • I decided to make this a separate posting, but I... by Carol Diemer - Feb 11, 99 (#2 of 9)
  • I'm extremely fond of Edgar Wallace's unorthodox,... by Hugh Drummond - May 8, 99 (#3 of 9)
  • Hi Hugh For those of us not familiar with this,... by Fran Hinkel - May 12, 99 (#4 of 9)
  • Awfully sorry, old thing... by Hugh Drummond - May 14, 99 (#5 of 9)
  • Thanks, Hugh by Fran Hinkel - May 17, 99 (#6 of 9)
  • I give my vote to Amelia Peabody... by Jen Perry - Jul 27, 99 (#7 of 9)
  • Two other of Elizabeth Peters' characters also... by Leslie Calhoun - Mar 1, 02 (#8 of 9)
  • Thumbs up to The Daughters of Freya at... by Nicole Gem - Nov 16, 04 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Themes  / Professionals