Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Andrews, Donna

Donna Andrews Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Donna Andrews is the author of the Meg Langslow mysteries. She lives in Arlington, VA. 'Murder With Peacocks', her 1st novel, is the winner of the 1998 St. Martin's Press Malice Domestic Contest for First Traditional Mystery. She has also written 'Murder With Puffins' with the same characters. These are gently humorous cozies. ENJOY!

stikeforce - 02:23pm Jul 5, 2003 PST(#1 of 3)
"It's a cult... they worship blue oysters"... MST3K 'The Final Sacrifice'

I do like these stories. Meg's family is based in Yorktown, Va. Which for me is neat, because I currently live in Norfolk, VA. Meg's mom could give Laurel Darling and Ruby Bee a run for "the irritating mother figure of the year" award. And Meg's dad has to be the KEWLEST supporting character that has come around in the last few years!

susandiane - 10:31pm Jun 1, 2006 PST(#2 of 3)
TARDIS Express; When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there before you mail it!

c'mon ppl, owls well that ends well is kewl! i don't much care for the computer stories of hers but...

susandiane - 04:58pm Jun 17, 2006 PST(#3 of 3)
TARDIS Express; When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there before you mail it!

she is good

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Andrews, Donna

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: