•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Book Reviews  /

Millar, Cal: "I'm Missing - Please Find Me"

I'm Missing - Please Find Me (Crime Stoppers: Missing Persons)
Cal Millar
Published by Cal Millar

Cal Millar Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Author, Cal MIllar, has once again displayed his determination to help families and victims find justice in his latest effort to chronicle details leading up to the unsolved cases of missing persons listed in his new book, I'm Missing - Please Find Me

I found this to be a true work of caring and a hope for bringing closure to the families of those missing. I share Cal's hope that advertising these "cold" cases and getting them out there to the general public could possibly bring about new leads or witnesses that can get these cases on the road to a solution.

About the Author:
Cal Millar:

Millar is a retired Crime Reporter for the Canadian newspaper the Toronto Star. He has worked with Crimestoppers for an impressive 25 years. He has devoted his life to helping to solve crime and get justice for the victims and their families. This book seems to be a personal cause dear to his heart.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Book Reviews  / Millar, Cal: "I'm Missing - Please Find Me"

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: