•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  /

The Post n Go Hall of Fame

Stevie B - 09:03am Sep 17, 2008 PST
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

We have all had many laughs whilst playing the various games in Post n Go. In Voting Post n Go, we vote for our favourites. But other than giving a vote, or maybe a "ROTFLOL" afterwards, these humourous posts tend to get forgotten.

But no more shall we forget these posts - for now we have The Post n Go Hall of Fame! If you see something that makes you writhe in agony as your sides ache from laughing, or maybe cause you to wipe the keyboard because you've sprayed it with drink, record it here. Let the world now how brilliant you thought something was.

It needn't be funny - it could be extremely clever. Like someone has managed to find a song with a particularly obscure lyric to continue with Tell it With Lyrics. Or maybe a rather ingenious use of the letter Z in 90 Second Alphabet. It could even be an aside pun that someone has added as a comment. So long as it appeared somewhere in the Post n Go area, it can appear in the Hall of Fame.

If you want to nominate something, all you do is post it here. Simple, eh?
Please include in your post the following (where appropriate):
1) The person you are nominating
2) The game it came from
3) The lead in (eg The set up line for most regular P&G games, or the topic for Voting P&G games)
4) And of course, the funny/clever bit

Some people like putting the witty bit in quotes. If you put the ">" at the start of the paragraph (like shown here), you get a rather nice display once posted.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (106 previous messages)
White Tornado - 11:55am Sep 27, 2009 PST(#107 of 118)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Took near two months to get thru checkout lane in 90 Sec Alpha and Jersey Girl capped it perfectly with

I am never shopping here again! (I)

_Jersey_Girl_ - 12:29pm Sep 27, 2009 PST(#108 of 118)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

LOL!! Thank you, thank you!!!

Caeraerie - 07:06am Oct 28, 2009 PST(#109 of 118)
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly why the Universe is here, it will instantly vanish and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory stating that this has already occurrred.

Redefining the Dictionary:

Vazdul opened with "beware"

To which Martha Dumas responded:

Clothing for the denizens of an apiary.

Serious bonus points for the thirty-dollar word!

Stevie B - 09:45am Oct 28, 2009 PST(#110 of 118)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Took me a second or two - wish I had thought of it; might have made it into one of my weekly prizes! LOL!

Martha Dumas - 08:35pm Dec 8, 2009 PST(#111 of 118)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Wow!! *pulls out the duster*

In Complete the Following , Ruby started with, “Jingle bells, jingle bells...” to which Caer appended, “Santa's really GOT to improve the anti-theft device on his sleigh!”

rubyj - 08:43pm Dec 9, 2009 PST(#112 of 118)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

heeheehee...er...hohoho

Fran Hinkel - 04:06am Jan 15, 2010 PST(#113 of 118)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Oh my gosh, thank you all for the chuckles. This is the first time I've been in this discussion...it rocks!

Caeraerie - 11:41am Mar 2, 2010 PST(#114 of 118)
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly why the Universe is here, it will instantly vanish and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory stating that this has already occurrred.

In Ask An Answer, our big toe led in with "barn door"

To which Mr. Baxter responded:

What slip of the tongue was made by the wild pig hunter?

rubyj - 09:05pm Jun 14, 2011 PST(#115 of 118)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

PING

rubyj - 09:24pm Mar 28, 2012 PST(#116 of 118)

toe in redefining the dictionary, the word being slurping:

Leaving a real nasty note for a host to call for votes in their game.

rubyj - 09:25pm Mar 28, 2012 PST(#117 of 118)

had to look at view source, put in < > blockquote and < > tt

Fran Hinkel - 07:03am Mar 29, 2012 PST(#118 of 118)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

good one, but I hope it didn't really happen to you, big toe!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Post n Go Hall of Fame

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: