•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / True Crime  /

Comments and Suggestions for True Crime

Please post your thoughts on this section.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (1 previous message)
Deborah Ryan - 01:05pm Oct 26, 2004 PST(#2 of 13)

very little action any more - what's up

Fran Hinkel - 07:15am Nov 7, 2004 PST(#3 of 13)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hi Deborah, I wondered the same thing myself. I'm hoping that waiting for the Peterson verdict will draw people back here and encourage people to get some good conversation going again.

emily crump - 07:35pm Dec 31, 2004 PST(#4 of 13)

frank,i like reading this stuff maybe people are forgetting the site or somthin. im dien to hear info dude

Is_this_normal? - 08:22pm Dec 31, 2004 PST(#5 of 13)
There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

emily - Fran is a dudette not a dude. LOL

Fran Hinkel - 07:54am Jan 7, 2005 PST(#6 of 13)

Thanks, (((((ITN)))))!

Katrina Rose - 07:09am Aug 24, 2012 PST(#7 of 13)
Author of Connects a true haunting with hints of fiction

Hey, Look no further if you have a thirst for the unusual "Who Done It" with a paranormal twist. Connects is based on a true crime with true historical information, but the book is fiction, since the names and locations have been changed. Currently in the Top 100 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Katrina-Rose/e/B007WT1J5M

Lasso - 07:07am Aug 27, 2012 PST(#8 of 13)
If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again.

For anyone interested in True Crime, People Magazine's issue this week is 'True Crime Stories: Cases That Shocked America'.

I am reading it right now and it is very good! You may want to go to your local supermarket and check it out.

Fran Hinkel - 07:17am Aug 29, 2012 PST(#9 of 13)

Thanks, Lasso. I have to wonder if the Jon Benet Ramsey case will ever be solved.

Lasso - 07:22am Aug 29, 2012 PST(#10 of 13)
If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again.

I think the investigators spent so long trying to zero in on the parents when they should have been looking elsewhere. They missed finding the killer while the crime was still fresh.

Fran Hinkel - 07:28am Sep 4, 2012 PST(#11 of 13)

Yes, and unfortunately, cases like this that are so old only get solved when someone comes forward with information or the killer makes a mistake.

Debbye Dyer - 08:45am Apr 19, 2016 PST(#12 of 13)

I am in search of advice. My son in law was a major player in solving the real estate killing in Little Rock, Arkansas. Dateline just did a special on it. However, they were not given all of the truth. My son in law kept all of his notes and records of the case. I'm interested in getting him a book deal. How do you do that?

Fran Hinkel - 09:43am Apr 25, 2016 PST(#13 of 13)

Have you given any thought to trying to get an investigative reporter, either from your local newspaper or tv station, involved? That might make for a collaborative effort or the start of a deal and there may be more interest locally at first.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / True Crime  / Comments and Suggestions for True Crime

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: