•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Your favorite mystery games

The*Wanderer/Alice - 02:36pm Apr 8, 2006 PST
You are who you are. Nothing in the universe can change that. Remember, nothing and no one is perfect.

Hi! This is a place where you can talk about your favorite mystery games. What's your favorite mystery game?

Is it Clue or Nancy Drew PC games? Do you like the Clue Chronicles? You can discuss it all right here. Find other mystery game lovers right here! You can meet new friends who likes the same games as you!

You can talk about the latest mystery game. Tell your friends about cool mystery sites you found. As long as it's appropriate and deals with mystery games, you say it all right here!

T.Lynn - 04:46pm Oct 18, 2006 PST(#1 of 6)

Hey -- really I was wondering if anyone has played or is playing the new Agatha Christie game, 'And Then There Were None'? I started last night and I have already run into a little roadblock that I would love a hint for but I don't know where to turn. I'd really hate going to a walkthrough site. Maybe we should set up another folder for a discussion of that particular game? Or would it be too much of a conflict to discuss it here?

T.Lynn - 04:56pm Oct 18, 2006 PST(#2 of 6)

And for the record I did love the Clue Chronicles game; it was my first real interactive PC game that I purchased. I remember being so excited that there was a mystery game on the market for computers that I bought it right away. I was disappointed that because of the lawsuit that no other games followed that one. I then turned to Nancy Drew and I've been playing them ever since. I'm checking out the new Agatha Christie game because she is my favorite all time mystery author and because the reviews I read all rated it well.

I wanted to play the new ND game, Creature of Kapu Cave but on the herinteractive website its not getting the best reviews. In fact there is a discussion going on there that the quality of the games themselves and game play have decreased with each new release. I wonder how many others feel the same. . .I myself do rate some of the earlier games as my favorites; Treasure in the Royal Tower and Message in a Haunted Mansion being my top two. But I also enjoyed The Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon a lot. I think that it harkened back to the two older games that I just mentioned. I also found The Curse of Blackmoor Manor to be really challenging and entertaining as well. Any thoughts?

Coll14 - 12:38pm Mar 15, 2008 PST(#3 of 6)
Failure is a blessing in disquise

The game I wanted to buy is creature of kafu cave. It looks like a fun game. is it?

I have the game the legend of the Christle skull, and it was a realy good game. I recommend it.

so, does any one know if the creature of Kapu cave any good?

Fran Hinkel - 03:37am Jul 20, 2008 PST(#4 of 6)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

The kids are discussing it over in the Nancy Drew section. They seem to like it.

Nancy Drew Games

Lilycers - 05:03am Aug 21, 2009 PST(#5 of 6)

my favorite mystery game is probably clue...im not really sure if anyone would consider carmen sandiego a mystery game but i think it sort of is... if anyone has a link to it or knows a website it can be found on please let me know!:)

Lilycers - 05:10am Aug 21, 2009 PST(#6 of 6)

the kids are discussing carmen sandiego?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Your favorite mystery games

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: