•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Puzzles

Have a favorite mystery jigsaw puzzle? Want a recommendation?

Share your thoughts-- post a message below.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (29 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 08:57am Sep 29, 2004 PST(#30 of 41)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Maria, look closely at the word and the instructions. The answer is banana.

Kristine Roberts - 05:56pm Oct 24, 2004 PST(#31 of 41)

Does any one have a picture for the Alfred Hitchcock mystery jigsaw puzzle? It's too hard for me to do without a picture, and the book was missing when I bought it. Thanks!

poorshooter - 04:03am Mar 16, 2005 PST(#32 of 41)

dont know if you guys are interested with this kind of puzzle, but i did find it quite interesting..

its about pictures and hidden messages..

www.etienne.nu/imagepuz

Stevie B - 05:14am Mar 16, 2005 PST(#33 of 41)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Well, I'm stuck on stage 5. I would hazard a guess that the letters build up the shape of letters, but I can't see what. the "b" seems obvious, but as for the other?

poorshooter - 07:20am Mar 18, 2005 PST(#34 of 41)

im sure you dont want me to spoil your fun by giving the answer, dont you stevie B? ;p

Stevie B - 08:21am Mar 18, 2005 PST(#35 of 41)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

S'k, finally got through it... talk about getting the wrong end of the stick!!!

Kathy LaJoice - 10:06pm Apr 3, 2005 PST(#36 of 41)

Hi! I love Mystery Puzzles, but am totally upset by one I just put together. I purchased it Second Hand... stupidly believing that the "All Pieces Here" sticker was true. I am missing about three pieces, which is not vital, but I believe the wrong puzzle was put into this box. It is a CLUE MYSTERY PUZZLE called "Diamonds Can Be Deadly". My husband and I guessed at the culprit, because we could not really relate the included story to what the completed puzzle looked like. If anyone could tell me what the puzzle for this story looks like, I'd be very grateful. When we read the Solution, it mentioned a pile of coins...there is no pile of coins on this puzzle. Instead there is a Desk. On it a gold phone, picture of Ms. Scarlett, food item on a plate, crystal glass, books,(one about Peacocks) playing cards, a Gold Pen Set, a blue and white cup, passport, travel brochure, and air line tickets. There are Peacock feathers to the left of it, coming out of planter, a deer head on the wall, wearing a baseball cap that says "Ponies", a brown book shelf with items on it, and what looks to be a crystal ball on a table with a gold cloth. Can anyone tell me what puzzle THIS one is???? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated, and would put an end to my utter frustration. Thanks

justin butler - 10:16am May 11, 2005 PST(#37 of 41)

there are no games on this website? why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie B - 10:29am May 11, 2005 PST(#38 of 41)

There are games - Post and Go for silly games, and Post and Solve for puzzles. If you go to Teasers by Members, there are a lot of different sorts of puzzles, and if you go to the home page, there are a few mysteries to solve.

Enjoy!

Doug Alveres - 06:09am Nov 1, 2006 PST(#39 of 41)

I am trying to solve a mystery relating to the amazing race on CBS. here's the website the puzzle starts on:

http://members.shaw.ca/squeezedrabbit/TAR/intro.html

any help would be great! thanks!

beverly brown - 11:03pm Jun 3, 2008 PST(#40 of 41)

has anyone joined as of june 1, 2008?

Fran Hinkel - 02:27am Jul 20, 2008 PST(#41 of 41)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

We have lots of new "faces" around. The website is so big though that it is sometimes hard to bump into them! I'd say that interest in this topic has waned.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Puzzles

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: