Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  /

Comments and/or Suggestions

This folder is for general information and any questions that may arise for this section of MysteryNet.

If you have an idea for a mystery Party and would like to host please email me the rough outline and/or any information you have. I will contact any and all who send ideas.

Please no chit chat!!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (266 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 07:28am Jul 16, 2012 PST(#267 of 279)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Yessuh!

Kermit Fog - 02:36pm Jul 18, 2012 PST(#268 of 279)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Hey all, sign-ups have been posted!!

rubyj - 04:12pm Jul 18, 2012 PST(#269 of 279)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

hip hip hurrah!

Lasso - 08:49am Aug 27, 2012 PST(#270 of 279)
If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again.

Hey all, I have an MP I started ages ago that I am trying to finish up now.

Is anyone interested in being the clue master for it? I have never been very good at writing clues.

rubyj - 08:20pm Aug 27, 2012 PST(#271 of 279)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Well, that settles it...we need a clue guru, so many of us have MP's and no clues master...arrrrrggggh!

Fran Hinkel - 07:17am Aug 31, 2012 PST(#272 of 279)

The only ones I know who like to do the clues are Kermie and Sassi. Sassi is currenlty on vacation, but I think she is willing to help out.

sassi - 12:48pm Sep 7, 2012 PST(#273 of 279)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Thanks Fran. I am always open to helping out with MPs :)

Fran Hinkel - 07:43am Sep 12, 2012 PST(#274 of 279)

Yay, thanks, Sassi.

Kermit Fog - 09:09am Oct 12, 2012 PST(#275 of 279)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Hey gang I wanna do a Halloween MP. I need some inspiration. Give me some potential settings...the spookier the better!

So far I am thinking zombie apocalypse or abandoned insane asylum.... other ideas?

kirsten b - 01:23pm Oct 12, 2012 PST(#276 of 279)

Have we had an MP set in a prison? Could be on one of those "haunted" tour things.

rubyj - 09:09pm Oct 12, 2012 PST(#277 of 279)

I enjoyed the Addams family one...have we done a take on the Monsters? Course that would be more funny than scary...could do a take on an achaeological dig with a crazy mummy or two or more...or a wax museum where you wouldn't want to be after midnight...

Kermit Fog - 09:55pm Oct 12, 2012 PST(#278 of 279)

Excellent suggestions :D keep 'em coming. If you're lucky there might be more than just one setting ;)

Kermit Fog - 10:17am Oct 14, 2012 PST(#279 of 279)

Whee! Sign-ups have been posted. This one's going to have your hair standing on end :D

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / MysteryNet Mystery Parties by Members  / Comments and/or Suggestions

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: