•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Collect- Buy- Sell  /

Mystery Items: For Sale

If you have a mystery-related item for sale, post a message with the information here. Include your email address so people can contact you. If you are interested in an item, please email the person who posted the message.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (13 previous messages)
Mike Mays - 06:34pm Mar 18, 2000 PST(#14 of 23)

Does anyone out there know if "SPELLBOUND" came out on Laserdisc by the Criterion Collection?

Satyabrata Dam - 05:20am Sep 21, 2000 PST(#15 of 23)

hi, i am a new writer from India and my first book of crime fiction--a collection of seven stories--titled EYEWITNESS AND OTHER TALES OF DETECTION, being published internationally by Minerva is due to hit the stands in December 2000. the book will be widely available in the US, England, and Europe. do read it and keep me posted about your views. thanks, Satya

A Hunt - 07:17pm Dec 13, 2000 PST(#16 of 23)

I've been looking for Agatha's Christies poetry book "The road of dreams" Does anyone have any suggestion where I may find it for purchase. I've only been able to find info on this book. I've already searched barnesandnoble,amazon.com,ebay,justbooks and more. You can contact me at e-mail onceshy2xbitten@hotmail.com

Fran Hinkel - 10:35am Dec 28, 2000 PST(#17 of 23)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

A Hunt the folks over in the Agatha Christie discussions are a wealth of information. You might try posting your message there. Agatha

Che Huber - 05:11pm Feb 18, 2001 PST(#18 of 23)

I have a huge selection of True Crime, mystery and Nancy Drew for sale. E-mail me if you are looking for a book or if you want a list of certain books! Che

Wilfried Mueller - 01:14am Feb 2, 2002 PST(#19 of 23)

Hello from Spain, if you are looking for a huge Christie collection you will find it here. It took me app. 15 years to collect over 100 First Editions, later editions with beautifull dustjackets, magazines in which the stories have been published before they came out in bookform and with illustrations, two autographs of Dame AGatha, original filmscripts (so the original script from JOan Hickson from her last appearance as Miss Marple), a huge colleciton of theatreprogrammes, so the first appearance of Charles Laughton as Hercule poirot in Black Coffee in 1928, nearly all programmes Of the Mousetraps since 1952, etc. etc. More than thousand items. You need app. 18 metres bookshelf. The price is 12.000 EURO for all this. Please contact me and do not hesistate to ask: info@mueller.adirecto.com Wilfried Mueller, Alicante

Rhonda Rulo - 01:34pm Feb 15, 2002 PST(#20 of 23)

Hi looking for the game THE INN AT DEATH DOOR for the pc thanks

Normanne Gibson - 04:48pm Aug 7, 2002 PST(#21 of 23)

Mary Higgins Clark will be the featured guest on an upcoming Halloween Murder Mystery Cruise of the QE2. Anyone interested in more information should visit www.PalaceTravelProfessionals.com or email me.

MaxFel - 02:05pm Apr 1, 2003 PST(#22 of 23)

Dear Friends,

I have a list of about 400 title english and american mystery for sale. If you have a want list please send your request to my e-mail felmax@tin.it.

Thank you.

Bye, Max

Wanda Kalgren - 08:00am Apr 7, 2004 PST(#23 of 23)

For Sale - make offer: 7 MYSTERY GAMES TO DIE FOR 1) "Crack the Case" A compelling Game of Mini-Mysteries. Contains 108 case cards, card box, clipboard, plastic clip, score pad, and instructions. 2) "Clue" VCR Mystery Game. Set includes: Video (VHS) Cassette, Clue Cards, Detective Case Book, and Note pad. Instructions are on bottom of box. 3) "Spy Alley" A Game of Suspense and Intrigue. Contents: Game Board, 6 Game Markers, 1 Die, 6 Identification Cards, 40 Free Gift cards, 36 Move Cards, 6 Spy Score Cards, 144 pegs, Play Money and instructions. 4) 30 Second Mysteries. Race to Unravel the World's Greatest Brainteasers! Contents: 144 devious mysteries, plastic stand (2 parts), 2 wooden "pencils", 2 writing slates, rules. 5) "221B Baker St. The Master Detective Game - Sherlock Holmes The Time Machine". Solve 20 of the most baffling unsolved crimes of the 20th Century! Contans: Game Board; Six Pewter Tokens; Die; Badge Cards; Key Cards; Rules, Clues & Solutions Booklet; Checklist Pad; 20 Case Cards (based on true unsolved crimes of the 20th Century. 6) "Dealing with Murder - Dead & Breakfast" Murder mystery card game. A prominent Antiques Dealer has been Poisoned Deal the Cards to Catch the Killer.Contains: Unique 55 card deck of clues, tips and evidence; Crime scene photos and suspect profiles; Game instructions and a crime solution. 7) "Dealing with Murder - Fatal Error" Murder mystery card game. An Internet Billionaire has been Murdered! Deal the Cards to Catch the Killer. Contains: Unique 55 card deck of clues, tips and evidence; Crime scene photos and suspect profiles; Game instructions and a crime solution.

Any reasonable offer considered. Thanks Regards, Wanda

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Collect- Buy- Sell  / Mystery Items: For Sale

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: