•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Collect- Buy- Sell  /

Offering...

Post messages here about mystery books that are available for sale or trade. Include your email address if you would like a personal response. Note: If you have registered, you can remove your message when the item is no longer available.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (26 previous messages)
Erika Kneen - 09:42am Mar 10, 2001 PST(#27 of 35)

Visit the Newberry Library's Mystery Book Fair this weekend on Friday evening, March 9, and all afternoon Saturday, March 10, for thousands of mystery books priced to sell.

The Newberry Library 60 W. Walton St., Chicago 60610 (312) 255-3510

Kristen Adams - 12:21am Apr 22, 2001 PST(#28 of 35)

hi I'm looking for the movie The Man in the Brown Suit. I need that movie and I will pay for it. I saw it once on t.v. and fell in love with it. Any suggestions on where to get it is greatly appreciated!!! My e-mail address is speedyk12@aol.com

Wilfried Mueller - 01:05am Feb 2, 2002 PST(#29 of 35)

Hello from Spain, this is the UNIQUE chance to buy a huge AGatha Christie collection which contains over 100 (!!!) First Editions, later editions, paperbacks, authographs by Agatha Christie, magazines with the true First Editions, original screenplays (so the original from Joan Hicksons last role as Miss Marple), theatre programmes, etc. All in all over 1000 (onethousand!!!) items. Just sold as a lot for 12.000 EURO. Please do not hesistate to ask! Wilfried Mueller, Alicante

theoleyschool - 07:42am Jul 29, 2002 PST(#30 of 35)

I have a vintage First Edition C.W. Grafton book up for auction if anyone is interested. Right now it has very few LOW bids. The title is My Name is Christopher Nagel. It is in good condition and from the research I have done it is worth between $100 and $200. The auction will end on July 31 2002 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1551144321&rd=1

Normanne Gibson - 04:46pm Aug 7, 2002 PST(#31 of 35)

Mary Higgins Clark will be the featured guest on an upcoming Halloween Murder Mystery Cruise on the QE2. If anyone is interested in more information, please visit www.PalaceTravelProfessionals.com or email me.

Al Gon - 07:38pm Aug 24, 2002 PST(#32 of 35)

Have a copy of "Butcher's Moon" by R.Stark.

Cherry Collins - 12:36pm Feb 14, 2003 PST(#33 of 35)

If you are looking for a cheap online bookstore for mystery books, new and old, check out www.dreamalotbooks.com. This is a used book store so the prices are reasonable. Shipping costs aren't bad either.

MaxFel - 02:03pm Apr 1, 2003 PST(#34 of 35)

Dear Friends,

I have a list of about 400 title english and american mystery for sale. If you have a want list please send your request to my e-mail felmax@tin.it.

Thank you.

Bye, Max

www.mysterybooksale.com www.mysterybooksale.com - 07:26am May 23, 2003 PST(#35 of 35)

I'm selling my personal collection of thousands of 1st edition books. Check it out at: http://www.mysterybooksale.com

Thanks!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Other Mystery Topics  / Collect- Buy- Sell  / Offering...

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: