•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  /

POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas about the Post-n-Solve section. You can also directly contact Eeva or eek meep

Please no chit-chat.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (1086 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 11:39am Oct 18, 2012 PST(#1087 of 1096)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

As some of you may already know, I am working at another of Steve's (my boss) websites, offers.com. The website is all about saving money, sales coupons and freebies. We work hard to bring you the latest deals and discounts, samples and giveaways. We are starting a community group of "founders", people who enjoy taking advantage of all the website has to offer and we are looking for some founding members to participate at a higher level that would include exclusive perks. If anyone is interested in becoming a member (naturally there is no charge!), please post in Announcements to let me know and I will submit your name and email address.

This website also helps to keep MysteryNet up and running!

Thanks, Fran

The Clueless One - 09:57am Nov 21, 2012 PST(#1088 of 1096)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

Hmm. This part of the site seems completely dead. Of course, I'm partially at fault for that.

Fran Hinkel - 09:14am Nov 28, 2012 PST(#1089 of 1096)

Running through now to see what's up and who's up, lol!

Fran Hinkel - 07:22am Mar 12, 2013 PST(#1090 of 1096)

I am looking for feedback from P&S Players. I am trying to streamline and trim down on things that don't really get any attention.

What are you favorite P&S Games that you'd like to see stay active?

We are going to put all of the games in a new folder titled The Game Hub. Teasers will also go in there and any games we have in Just For Fun.

So, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Kermit Fog - 06:13pm Jun 16, 2013 PST(#1091 of 1096)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

My favorites are crossword lovers delight, pyramids, and all in the lettering.

Rik Shepherd - 02:46pm Jun 17, 2013 PST(#1092 of 1096)
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise (Margaret Atwood)

My favourites are Common Bonds and Pyramids

White Tornado - 08:49am Jun 20, 2013 PST(#1093 of 1096)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

P&S Test Lab #3240 - White Tornado Dec 15, 2010 11:26 am
COMPOUND INTEREST

I would like to see this one pulled from Lab and given a chance. Even w/ as few players as we have, there are a myriad of words to play with and a fresh twist for active minds looking for a challenge.

Fran Hinkel - 11:19am Jul 16, 2013 PST(#1094 of 1096)

So much for the game hub - could not get anyone to change the things I can't change. I guess we shall continue - nevermind!

Fran Hinkel - 07:14am Nov 2, 2013 PST(#1095 of 1096)

Hi Guys,

Due to the small number of players in both Post-n-Go and Post-n-Solve, I've archived some of the games. Maybe it will not be so intimidating to play if there are fewer games needing hosts.

Games can be restored for active playing at any time. Just drop me an email and ask me to move it to the active area for the length of the game. That way, people will still see it without having to search through the archive for it when it is in active mode.

Nothing is written in stone here and I am open to suggestions. Hope this will lighten things up and encourage play!

Lasso - 12:57pm Nov 21, 2013 PST(#1096 of 1096)
If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again.

New word snake posted. Come and play!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Solve  / POST-n-SOLVE COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: