Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  /

I can't remember the title

What is the name of the 80's series where the detective had one bad hand and wore a black glove. I believe he also rode a motorcycle.

Fran Hinkel - 04:31am Jul 18, 2008 PST(#1 of 2)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Are you thinking perhaps of Adderly?

Originally on: CBS (60 min.) Status: Ended Premiered: September 1, 1986 Last Aired: March 1, 1988 Having been injured on a mission and lost the use of his left hand (which was always covered by a black glove), International Security and Intelligence's former top spy in Europe is put out to pasture by the organization and assigned to trivial duties in the Department of Miscellaneous Affairs, located in the basement. However, always hoping to demonstrate to Major Clack that he is ready to rejoin the fast-paced world of international intrigue, he manages to uncover danger and dastardly doings in the most routine assignments. This brings him into constant conflict with his officious supervisor, bureaucrat Melville Greenspan, but he gets aid and comfort from departmental secretary Mona.

Gerry Andrews - 02:01pm May 10, 2009 PST(#2 of 2)

Does anyone remember an early British TV series, I think it was called 'Private Eye,' but nothing is coming up with this? Was on around 1971/72.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  / I can't remember the title

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: