•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / How to Use  / (2) Posting a message  /

Demo Discussion

This discussion exists so that you can try out posting a message. Scroll down all the way to the end, fill in the message form, and click on the "Post Message" button underneath the form. If there are a lot of messages, you'll have to click on the "Recent" button at the end of the first piece of messages to get to the end of the discussion. When you enter your message, you will have a chance to preview it and edit it to fix the layout or any typos in the message. You can keep editing and previewing until you get it just how you want it. After previewing the message and posting it, notice that there is a "Delete" button following your text. You can always delete a message you've posted, at any time. After you've posted a message and played with editing or deleting it, click on the words "How to Use Discussion" (above) to continue.
Please Note:
Messages posted here will be removed after a short period.
Please post messages to which you would like responses elsewhere, in a discussion that relates to your topic. For example, introductions belong in the "Introduce Yourself" discussion in the "Social Lounge" folder.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (7 previous messages)
Jiggy - 03:23pm Aug 5, 2001 PST(#8 of 22)

Looks like a great site. Looking forward to learning more.

Belen Perez - 06:42am Feb 19, 2002 PST(#9 of 22)

I love this site. I've never tried to solve a teaser, but I think I'll try soon

sunnydazRHR - 04:27pm May 22, 2002 PST(#10 of 22)

a great site -- will be back often!

bluhrig - 04:43pm Jan 24, 2003 PST(#11 of 22)
Indianapolis

I have been getting emails from this site for quite some time but never registered so I could use this part. It's great because I will be posting a question.

Jim Nealon - 11:31am Aug 29, 2003 PST(#12 of 22)

First time visiting the site, just registered. I enjoy some mental challenges. Hope to find a few here.

John Hoffsis - 09:06am Sep 10, 2003 PST(#13 of 22)

Hope to participate on the site frequently, as long as I don't fail the test message!

Brahna Cicero - 02:03pm Jul 6, 2004 PST(#14 of 22)

I stumbled onto this site while looking for old Perry Mason television videos. So far, I've tried to solve two mysteries. Failed both times. You guys are really good at this. I like this site. Love mysteries.

BrashNZ - 03:54pm Apr 26, 2006 PST(#15 of 22)
My real name is Ashley, I play Brass, I live in New Zealand. So you can just call me Ashley or Ash if you want.

Brilliant website. Puzzle lover's heaven!

mouseofvirtue - 02:06pm May 5, 2008 PST(#16 of 22)

I am so glad to find a mysery lover's website! I am a computer idiot so I hope I do everything right.

retrosophistico - 04:48pm Mar 24, 2009 PST(#17 of 22)

Hi,just taking the tour.Vintage/classic mysteries ie.films,magazines,music,poster art my desktop,my kitchen,my social life(ha) are a big part of my "retro lifestyle"Was I born in the pre-code era:Wish I was there!

bt10 - 12:07pm Feb 4, 2010 PST(#18 of 22)

I also found this site by accident, really looking forward to discussions with other mystery fans

squenchie - 04:16pm Jul 19, 2010 PST(#19 of 22)

I found this site during research for my first novel that I am currently working on.

Dorcas Borton - 06:03pm Oct 27, 2010 PST(#20 of 22)

Hi; I am also just taking the tour. I would like to be able to discuss various mystery novels with anyone who delves through books an author at a time.

I am currently reading all by Linda Fairstein who was the chief prosecutor in the Manhattan district Attorney's office Sex Crimes Unit for 25 years.

Dorcas

Linda Speight - 10:53pm Nov 20, 2010 PST(#21 of 22)

Hi. I am looking for s short story where a Dr and his receptionist murdered the Dr's wife. Prior to the murder the receptionist phoned a help line pretending to be the wife. They were caught becaue of a clock that chimed in the background while the calls were being made. I think the story was in a AH anthology. Can anyone help? Thank you.

David Kaufmann - 07:09pm Jun 29, 2011 PST(#22 of 22)

Ah! Elementary my dear Poirot.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / How to Use  / (2) Posting a message  / Demo Discussion

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: