Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / The Books Characters  /

Burt and Dave

Burt and Dave were friends of Nancy, Bess, George, and Ned, of course. They seem to have disappeared from the books after a while. Do you remember them?

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (201 previous messages)
~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 10:51am Jul 10, 2008 PST(#202 of 214)
"I never really gave up on you, not really. I had always hoped."

yeah but so does Ned too lol i love that name, im gonna name my first son, either Cole or Ned. hehe :D

angie2987 - 01:03pm Jul 10, 2008 PST(#203 of 214)
people say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw it around like it's just nothing.

lol! Cole? Where did that come from?? Cole Sprouse? Weird...lol!

~ A ~

talor - 01:20pm Jul 10, 2008 PST(#204 of 214)
Nice to be back :)

lol!

Cole is a good name. Better than Burt.

~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 12:57pm Jul 11, 2008 PST(#205 of 214)

nooo, its actually from a fan fic, on fanfiction.net, i was reading it, and Nancy named her son Cole after Ned COLEman Nickerson... get it?

Whispering Lilac - 04:20pm Jul 11, 2008 PST(#206 of 214)

You could always name your son, "Carson".

angie2987 - 04:24pm Jul 11, 2008 PST(#207 of 214)
people say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw it around like it's just nothing.

Oh! Ok, I forgot what his middle name was!

~ A ~

Whispering Lilac - 12:47pm Jul 13, 2008 PST(#208 of 214)

Campbell.

~/\~Nedsbaby~/\~ - 09:40pm Jul 14, 2008 PST(#209 of 214)

Campbell? whats that? Ned's middle name is Coleman, i distinctly remember reading it in one of the books... they were going up to some guy and when the guy asked their name Ned asked if he had heard of the Colemans, afterwhich it remarked that Nancy was a little surprised because Coleman was Ned's middle name... and a little later she teased him about them being married... :)

angie2987 - 07:24pm Jul 15, 2008 PST(#210 of 214)

Yeah! That's one of the books I was trying to remember a while ago! :) Do you happen to remember what the name of that book was? lol!

~ A ~

Whispering Lilac - 02:14pm Jul 16, 2008 PST(#211 of 214)

Campbell is Carson's middle name, according to "The Thirteenth Pearl".

And Angie2987, I believe you're trying to remember "The Scarlet Slipper Mystery".

angie2987 - 09:22am Jul 17, 2008 PST(#212 of 214)

Thank you! I'll have to find that one and read it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

~ A ~

Ned&Nancy4eva! - 01:30pm Aug 28, 2008 PST(#213 of 214)
*"Velvet and brocade?" George echoed. "You're gushing, Nancy, and that's not like you. It sounds as though you're coming down with a bad case of wedding fever. Has Ned caught it, too? Are the two of you going to be the next bride and groom?" "Oh, please!" Nancy protested. "I am not gushing, and neither of us has wedding fever. I'm going to be Angela's bridesmaid, and Ned's going to be a groomsman, and that's absolutely all there is to it!" *** As Nancy hung up the phone in her room, she glanced at Angela's sketches again. There was no doubt about it: A Christmas wedding was very romantic. For a brief moment she pictured herself in the bridal gown and veil, with a beaming Ned at her side. * Betrayed By Love-Nancy Drew Files # 118

Wernt Burt and Dave Ned's friends and George' and Bess's boyfriends?

angie2987 - 01:16pm Aug 29, 2008 PST(#214 of 214)

Yeah. :)

~ A ~

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / The Books Characters  / Burt and Dave