•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  /

Agatha Christie Computer Games

T.Lynn - 09:37pm Oct 29, 2006 PST

S.O.S. . .Calling for help from all those who have played the premier Agatha Christie PC game, "And Then There Were None" also known as "Then Little Indians"! If you've already played this game, feel free to offer assistance in the form of hints and spoilers to those who post questions. 'b'Please follow the same rules that apply to the Nancy Drew PC and Sherlock Holmes PC message boards. I felt it was high time that we had a discussion for this game seeing as the new title 'Mystery on the Orient Express' is due out soon and for some reason Dreamcatcher does not provide a help/discussion site themselves. . .If you haven't already purchased the game, please do so that I may rescued from my solitary frustration at having no one to ask questions of and to discuss it with!

Ella Susice - 05:13pm Feb 28, 2007 PST(#1 of 4)

I bought "Mystery on the Orient Express" I'm stuck... I don't know how to get out the window no one is crossing infront of it so I can follow them. Also the only places I can get into is room 9 and 10 where do I find the two pieces of wire mesh?? Help !

Ella Susice - 08:15am Mar 5, 2007 PST(#2 of 4)

I think there is something wrong with the disc I bought. I can't go anywhere except room 9 and 10. I should beable to go to 5 & 6 to get the wire for the burnt paper but I can't go anywhere. Do you think it's the disc.

Martha Dumas - 07:42am Jul 29, 2007 PST(#3 of 4)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

There's a message board for this game at h++p://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=932724

kristany - 08:36am Jan 21, 2012 PST(#4 of 4)

if anyone has problems with their disks they can ask me.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  / Agatha Christie Computer Games

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: