Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Jacobs, Jonnie

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Jacobs is the author of two series. The first features mother, part-time schoolteacher and amateur sleuth, Kate Austen, who is aided in her sleuthing by Homicide Lieutenant, Michael Stone. Titles include: Murder Among Us; Murder Among Neighbors and Murder Among Friends.

The second series features California Bay Area Attorney, Kali O'Brien. Titles include Shadow of Doubt and Evidence of Guilt.

Please discuss this author's work below.

Marsha Francis - 08:04pm Dec 31, 1998 PST(#1 of 7)

Dawn, as often as I run across your messages here, I can see we like a lot of the same authors! I agree, I think Jacobs is one of the best new writers I've found.

I know you also like Jill Churchill; have you tried Sophie Dunbar, Anne George and Aaron Elkins (either when he writes by himself or when he writes with his wife Charlotte)?

Barbara L. - 09:51am Mar 3, 1999 PST(#2 of 7)

I agree. I just finished Murder Among Us (her latest and the first book I had read by her) and really liked it. Got her other 2 books out of the library for this series (Kate Austen) 'Murder among neighbors' and 'Murder among friends'. Reminds me of the Christine Bennett series from Lee Harris. (Amatuer sleuths...)

Dawn Dowdle - 05:14am Mar 17, 1999 PST(#3 of 7)

Marsha,

sorry it took me so long to respond. Somehow a bunch of my links got killed. I kept wondering why I wasn't getting messages. I just thought no one was posting anymore!

No I've not tried them. Will have to keep an eye out. Always love finding new authors.

Barbara L. - 11:21am Mar 23, 1999 PST(#4 of 7)

Read all 3 of the Kate Austen series that are available at this time and all were very good.Have started on the first of the Kali O'Brien series: Shadown of Doubt.

Dayle Miller-Hill - 09:14pm May 19, 1999 PST(#5 of 7)

If you like Johnnie Jacobs, which I do, then you will like a book I just finished this weekend. "Missing Marlene", by Evan Marshall. Read it Iam sure you will enjoy it. Happy Reading!!!!!

Fran Hinkel - 10:39am May 27, 1999 PST(#6 of 7)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Originally posted by Dawn Dowdle -

I just read "Murder Among Neighbors" and LOVED it. Can't wait to read more in this series. Also want to try her other series. Highly recommend this series to others.

April Acton - 07:53pm Jun 15, 1999 PST(#7 of 7)

Her books are really good. Can someone tell me: is Kali's name supposed to be pronounced like Callie (rhyming with Sally) or Kay-lee (rhyming with Hayley)? I hate it when I don't know.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Jacobs, Jonnie

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: