Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Langton, Jane

Carolyn Temple - 06:51am Mar 17, 1999 PST
Guest User

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Jane Langton writes the Homer Kelly mystery series, mostly taking place in and around Boston, Mass. Terrific characters, involving plots, and she does her own illustrations. Witty and well written stories should appeal to lovers of cozies.

Her hero is a former cop turned academic who is assisted by his wife, Mary, with whom he teaches classes in American literature at Harvard and solves crimes. Titles include The Shortest Day; Divine Inspiration; Murder at the Gardner and The Memorial Hall Murder.

tina - 06:19pm Oct 12, 1999 PST(#1 of 2)
let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us

Carolyn, you're not alone here any longer. I'm just about done with The Memorial Hall Murder and will be looking for more in this series! The mystery develops in an interesting way.

Pauline Fossill - 08:01pm Nov 22, 2000 PST(#2 of 2)

I've been a fan of Jane Langton's for awhile. Homer and Mary are great characters, and it is nice to read some literary mysteries. I especially loved A Natural Enemy, Divine Inspiration, and The Murder at the Gardner. If you have kids, they might like her children's books-they are very well don. Pauline

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Langton, Jane

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: