Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Kearsley, Susanna

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Canadian author Susanna Kearsley is heralded as the successor to the splendid suspense throne of British author Mary Stewart. Her novels embody mystery, suspense and romance with the occasional imaginative touch of other-worldly.

Kearsley's novels include Name of the Dragon; The Shadowy Horses; The Splendour Falls and the award-winning Marianna.

Please discuss her work below.

Cabiri - 02:45pm Apr 14, 1999 PST(#1 of 1)
Canada

Anyone else read and enjoyed Susanna Kearsley's style as much as I have?

A relatively new author, I find her books are good escapist reading--nice descriptive locations, occasional humour and smatterings of romance. And some of her plots are thoroughly imaginative, i.e. "Marianna" in which the heroine buys a 16th century English house and finds herself randomly transported back in time and into the life of a previous female occupant.(which in turn leads to the source of the mystery) This was one of my favorites, along with "The Shadowy Horses."

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Kearsley, Susanna

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: