Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Legend of the Crystal Skull (#17)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Legend of the Crystal Skull
The Legend of the Crystal Skull (#17)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

The Search Is On for an Unearthly Artifact in New Orleans!

Nancy Drew and Bess Marvin are vacationing in the Big Easy, where they learn about a missing crystal skull rumored to give its possessor immortality. Its owner recently died and they must find it before it falls into the wrong hands!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (291 previous messages)
prettygirl101 - 05:22pm Oct 10, 2008 PST(#292 of 399)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

liked ordering the gumbo. lol

24/7Jesus_Freak - 03:45pm Nov 4, 2008 PST(#293 of 399)
A hero's not afriad to give his life, a hero's gonna save me just in time...-Skillet

yeah and the thrift shop was fun. lol

prettygirl101 - 06:43pm Nov 7, 2008 PST(#294 of 399)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

liked how we had to make lamont sneeze

24/7Jesus_Freak - 02:50pm Nov 26, 2008 PST(#295 of 399)
A hero's not afriad to give his life, a hero's gonna save me just in time...-Skillet

yes that was one of my favorite parts, mostly because i knew exaclty what to do! haha.

prettygirl101 - 09:30am Nov 28, 2008 PST(#296 of 399)

lol when the contraption went he looked all confused. and the song that goes in the beginning of the contraption, me and my friend call it the happy song!

pinkflower92 - 10:24am Dec 1, 2008 PST(#297 of 399)

I don't want to go to gameboomers so I am just gonna ask, I don't get the riddles u get on the tombstones and ppl's names...what do they have in common? how do you know what name matches what? Or is it just plainly solving riddles which I don't have a knack for? SPOILERS is fine as long as I get how to do them...Thanks in advance!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (102 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Legend of the Crystal Skull (#17)