Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Bernhardt, William

Bernhardt writes a series featuring Tulsa attorney, Ben Kincaid. Among the titles are: Murder One, Silent Justice, Cruel Justice, and Dark Justice. The newest title - Criminal Intent: When a priest with radical ideas and a parish council with traditional values lock horns over the beliefs they hold most sacred, there’s bound to be controversy—and consequences. But murder crosses the line between committing a sin and committing a crime, turning a battle over faith into a battle for justice. And smack in the middle of the explosive case is Tulsa attorney Ben Kincaid.

We are promoting a new feature at Mysterynet - Reading Groups. If you haven't read Criminal Intent: Criminal Intent - Reviews / Comments
If you have read Criminal Intent: Criminal Intent Reading Group

Fran Hinkel - 08:29am Sep 26, 2002 PST(#1 of 2)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hi Guys,

No one knows about William Bernhardt? Here is your chance to get to read and discuss Criminal Intent. We will send a free copy to the first three responders - all we ask you to do in return is to discuss the book with other readers in a Reader's Group that will be set up here at MysteryNet.

Please email me, Fran and I will reply to the first three people. One drawback is that you have to live within the US. Certain laws preclude our sending the book outside the US.

Anna Bridges - 06:35pm Jul 20, 2003 PST(#2 of 2)

I can't believe that Berhardt isn't more popular!! I have read every one of his books and he is GREAT!!!! The characters are like old friends. I can't wait for a new Ben Kincaid book to be released! Hopefully soon this author will get the credit he so richly deserves.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Bernhardt, William

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: