Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Brown, Frederic

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Brown (1906-1972) was a popular and respected author of more than 20 mysteries and science fiction novels. The Fabulous Clipjoint won the 1948 Edgar Award for best mystery novel.

Discuss his work below.

</

Fran Hinkel - 02:38pm Mar 5, 1999 PST(#1 of 2)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Originally posted by John M, Feb 2, 1998

They should use some of Frederic Brown's short stories for the Solve It. Is anyone else a collector of this guy? I am looking for a copy of Madball, a novel - it's the last one I am missing to complete his list of novels.

Gabriele Ba - 01:54pm Sep 25, 1999 PST(#2 of 2)

Hi! I'm Italian and I love Fredric Brown's mystery (and SF) novels, but it's very hard to find them all. I am looking for: The Dead Ringer, The Bloody Moonlight, Here Comes a Candle, The Case of the Dancing Sandwiches, Madball, The Wench is Dead, The Lenient Beast and Mrs. Murphy's Underpants. Please help me!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Brown, Frederic

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: