Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Albert, Neil

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Neil Albert is best known for his series featuring Dave Garrett. The series is set in Pennsylvania and Garrett is an ex-lawyer who was debarred for taking the law exam for his then-wife. Some titles include: Cruel April, Appointment in May and Tangled June. Easy reading books. Discuss his work below.

Katarina Rundgren - 11:32am Aug 6, 1998 PST(#1 of 3)
A stranger is a friend you have yet to meet

Thanks for the tip, but could you please tell me some more.

For example; Is it the author or the character who is an ex-lawyer?

Kate

Dawn Dowdle - 12:32pm Aug 6, 1998 PST(#2 of 3)

I believe the author is as well as the character but I can't remember. The character is a disbarred lawyer because he sat for the bar for his then wife as she had failed so many times and he got caught. They are now divorced. It is a great series. I read right through them. Can't wait for the next one. If you read any of them, let me know what you think.

April Acton - 06:19pm Jun 14, 1999 PST(#3 of 3)

I really enjoy his books. I haven't read the last 2, April and May, simply because they aren't available in paperback yet. The first one, The January Man, had one of the biggest surprises with one of the characters that I've ever read in a mystery.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Albert, Neil

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: