Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Brown, Sandra

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Sandra Brown has been called the "Queen of Texas melodrama" and in her latest novel, Fat Tuesday, she tells a tale of revenge involving a narcotics division cop and a powerful, corrupt attorney.

In Charades, she has written a spellbinding romance novel and mystery-who-dun-it combined, in which she captures the spirit of the Southwest.

Exclusive takes the reader into the world of politics as Washington reporter, Barrie Travis becomes involved in a story surrounding the death of First Lady, Vanessa Merritt's infant son.

Other titles include: The Witness and Where There's Smoke.

Discuss this author's work below.

Miss Tree - 11:29pm Feb 10, 2000 PST(#1 of 2)
Warning - Dates in calendar are closer than they appear!

I have read "Fat Tuesday", "The Witness", and "The Alibi" and loved them. I just recently realized that she also wrote romance novels. "Charades" sounds good. Any other suggestions?

susan jordan - 06:50am May 9, 2002 PST(#2 of 2)

Hi. I read "charades" and I loved it. It has been a long time. I always know I can pick up one of her books and enjoy them. I did not like "envy" at all. It was so depressing and dark. Try "the switch" and "mirror image".

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Brown, Sandra

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: