Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Phantom of Venice (#18)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Phantom of Venice
The Phantom of Venice (#18)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

The Phantom of Venice

Somewhere beyond the bright piazzas and open markets of the Venice Carnevale lurks a masked thief. Despite months of investigations, the Italian police remain helpless as stolen treasures vanish in the night. That's why the authorities asked you, as detective Nancy Drew, to join the case, to infiltrate a dangerous crime syndicate and catch this phantom thief before he or she destroys the heart of Venice!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (139 previous messages)
Luckygal_415 - 10:11pm Mar 31, 2010 PST(#140 of 152)
It's up to you as Nancy Drew.

24/7Jesus Freak-

• ****SPOILERS***** Nancy was reffering to the mosaic tiles when Collin showed nancy all those slides of tiles and FINE in Italian means end or ending! HIH!

• 24/7Jesus_Freak - 01:35pm Apr 3, 2010 PST(#141 of 152)
    A hero's not afriad to give his life, a hero's gonna save me just in time...-Skillet

Luckygal: OOOOO okay thanks, I was just wondering! Thanks!

linda2010 - 08:50am Apr 8, 2010 PST(#142 of 152)

cant seem to get the saphire the zappers are kilin me is there any easier way spoilers welcome

Suspensegirl27 - 08:44am Jun 10, 2010 PST(#143 of 152)

SPOILER ALERT::: linda2010

Getting the saphire is hard but don't give up!

I hope this helps, there are many ways to get to the sapphire so don't worry.

Watch for the patterns the zappers make, then run to a spot where they can't see you. They always start in the same spot when you enter an area.

There are three kinds of robots. The green ones move slowly, the blue ones move moderately fast, and the red ones can book it.

Good luck!

CatCrazy - 07:26pm Jun 22, 2010 PST(#144 of 152)

started the game yesterday, and i'm stuck. i'm doing Senior level, so i don't have a task list to reference too. I've eaten the sausages that Colin left for me, i've danced, called ned and prudence, talked to everyone until they don't have anything else to say to me. What do i do next? i can't get into Fango's office 'cause he's in it, and i can't get the other door open. i got an easter egg when i did. I would really appreciate any help that you can give me.

Thanks!

aj101 - 04:36pm Jun 23, 2010 PST(#145 of 152)

catcrazy- hey um i'm not quite sure but after you at the sausages you leave the room and fall cause nancy got food poisoning and then you wake up in your room and you're sopossed to check the handwriting on Helena's postcards and see if they match. then Talk to Colin about the sausages.Turn around and see a box of chocolates on the coffee table by the sofa. Have some, then Talk to Helena. idk I hope this helps =)

good luck! =D

CatCrazy - 05:27pm Jun 23, 2010 PST(#146 of 152)

thanks, i realized i hadn't watched Fango long enough. how do you know which pigeon is yours in the flock?

CatCrazy - 05:42pm Jun 23, 2010 PST(#147 of 152)

never mind. i'm good.

CatCrazy - 05:27pm Jun 25, 2010 PST(#148 of 152)

who's Gina, and how do i find her? i'm stuck.

prettygirl101 - 11:13am Jun 26, 2010 PST(#149 of 152)
    hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

gina is a computer and you have to beat her at a game of chess on fargo's computer

prettygirl101 - 08:33am Jul 16, 2010 PST(#150 of 152)
    hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

lol i meant to say fango.. not fargo lol

Gegee23 - 06:32am Oct 30, 2010 PST(#151 of 152)

Ginas game is very easy to beat when you know the moves.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The moves are KB1, KA4, KD2, KD2, KE4, KB2, KE4. Press enter after each answer.

fluffybee - 05:51am Apr 11, 2012 PST(#152 of 152)
    LOTS OF LOVE

GENIUS.PLEASE DONT FIGHT.IS IT FAGO OR FARGO'S?

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Phantom of Venice (#18)