Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Dewey, David Lawrence

Mike Fuller - 03:46pm Dec 31, 1997 PST

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

I came across David Lawrence Dewey's website by reading his column. I also ordered his new mystery thriller, Revelations based on Doug Taylor's review for Saturday Review Magazine. Even though the characters could use some work, it defintely kept me reading, Dewey knows how to write a suspenseful mystery that keeps you reading. His website is http://www.dldewey.com. The neat thing too is that he is donating $2.00 from every copy sold to the Children's Wish Foundation.

Andre Phillips - 06:57pm Dec 31, 1997 PST(#1 of 2)

I enjoyed Dewey's Revelations also. The ending totally took me by surprize. His Food For Thought column is also very informative This mystery site is a really neat site also!

Ralph Simmons - 05:15pm Jan 1, 1998 PST(#2 of 2)

The dialouge of the characters could be worked on, but Dewey's plot certainly kept me reading. It makes you wonder how much of his plot could be true. The ending surprized me also. I found his column pieces interesting too, very informative, especially his consumer alert page, finding that information will help me to get a reimbursement on some bad water pipes.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Dewey, David Lawrence

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: