Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  /

Clark, Carol Higgins

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

You can't help feeling that you're glimpsing into the private life of Miss Clark, daughter of Mary Higgins Clark. In this case, art imitates life. Her stories feature Regan Reilly, a budding private investigator, whose mother happens to be a famous author of thrillers. The writing style is fast-paced and easy to read and Regan is a likable character. Please add your thoughts on Miss Clark's work.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (2 previous messages)
Janet Martin - 03:59pm Jul 3, 1998 PST(#3 of 14)

I've enjoyed Carol Higgins Clark also. Her stories are entertaining and don't have that dark, nasty side that Mary Higgisn Clark's stories do. I haven't read her newest yet, but have read Snagged, Decked and Iced. Decked is my favorite so far.

---Yvonne - 09:02pm Jul 15, 1998 PST(#4 of 14)

Just got my first Carol Higgins Clark book Iced. Have read just a few pages and I know I am going to like it.

- - 10:12pm Aug 5, 1998 PST(#5 of 14)

I have read all of Carol Higgins Clark's books all are very good, easy reading and enjoyable.

Anna Fay - 10:23am Aug 19, 1998 PST(#6 of 14)

I love Carol Higgins Clark. I picked up Snagged because I love her mother's work, but had read it all. I love it, her books are amusing where her mother's are sometimes terrifying. Both authors satify in mystery though, just with different twists.

Susan Meyers - 10:09pm Oct 30, 1998 PST(#7 of 14)
"A room without books is like a body without a soul" Cicero

I am a big fan of Carol Higgins Clark. I not only enjoy the mystery, but she has a wonderful sense of humor. I have to say that "Twanged" is probably my favorite.

God Bless,

Susan

Fran Hinkel - 07:50am Feb 5, 1999 PST(#8 of 14)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Originally posted April 19, 1998:

Lisa Cissna - 06:17pm Apr 19, 1998 PST AvidBookie

Has anybody read CAROL Higgins Clark, daughter of Mary Higgins Clark?

She has written Decked, Snagged and Iced. Her main character is PI Regan Reilly. In Iced, she's trying to take a vacation in Aspen and ends up investigating the disappearance of some million-dollar paintings and the disappearance of an old friend of hers (who happens to be an excon and disappears at the same time as the paintings)!

She's an excellent writer. Check her out!

April Acton - 06:58pm Jun 14, 1999 PST(#9 of 14)

I disagree with an earlier posting; I don't think Carol and Mary Higgins Clarks have a similar style at all. They are both really enjoyable though. Carol's are funny! Her newest one is coming out this month I think. It's called Fleeced. So far, Iced is my favorite.

Fran Hinkel - 11:02am Jun 30, 1999 PST(#10 of 14)

Lorie Munger - 08:23pm Jun 29, 1999 PST (#3 of 3)

I just finished reading Iced, I was so disappointed at the ending. I felt like I had read a childrens book with a fairy tale ending. What a let down I was hoping to find another author to follow for a while,but I don't have any interest in reading more of her work.

Sleuthing - 09:50am Nov 3, 1999 PST(#11 of 14)

My only problem with Carol's writings is that she isn't as prolific as her mother. Her books are great fun with humor and verve and her character, Regan, is a likeable person. Keep 'em comin'!

Darlene Cowley - 01:49pm Jul 3, 2000 PST(#12 of 14)

I have enjoyed reading Carol Higgins Clark. I admit that I only picked her books up because of her association with Mary Higgins Clark, and have continued because she is good in her own rights!!

Normanne Gibson - 03:43pm Aug 7, 2002 PST(#13 of 14)

Mary Higgins Clark will be the featured guest on an upcoming Halloween Murder Mystery Cruise on the QE2. If anyone is interested in more information, visit www.PalaceTravelProfessionals.com or email me.

Fran Hinkel - 06:41am Aug 23, 2002 PST(#14 of 14)

"Jinxed" due out any day now.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors C - D  / Clark, Carol Higgins

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: