Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Game Cave  /

Random Word Publishing

Have you ever thought of several random words that you'd like to see put together in one paragraph? Perhaps a news story with silly words? Or just to try and stump people with the funniest things? Then this Post-n-Go is for you! As the host, you would pick 3 to 5 words. Not all the words have to be true words, you may include ONE nonsense word!
Players would then make no more than 4 sentences using all of the words to create a "mini story" or idea.

After the composing round, the host will call for votes. Everyone can vote for the best Random Word story. You may not vote for yourself. Please vote in white. On Monday, the host will announce the winner. In case of a tie, whoever reached the tie vote first is the winner. The winner of the voting round picks the words for the next week.

The game will be played thus:

Monday - New Random Words
Monday - Friday - Composing round.
Friday/Saturday- Voting round.
Sunday/Monday - Vote tally and winner announcement.

Note: Should the tally not be done by Monday 8:00 MN time, a P&G moderator will tally to assure smooth flow of this game. Should the 1st place winner not post a new topic by Noon Monday, 2nd place winner may then post a new topic.

Have fun!

For the most common problems, you might find an answer in the Post-n-Go FAQ. You can play other fun games in Regular Post-n-Go

Current Random Words Topic

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (3765 previous messages)
DeeGee - 11:03am Jul 6, 2011 PST(#3766 of 3778)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Ruby :o)

The Clueless One - 09:16pm Jul 6, 2011 PST(#3767 of 3778)
An error occurred while processing this directive.

Ruby is up.

DeeGee - 11:55am Jul 7, 2011 PST(#3768 of 3778)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

applauding. :o)

rubyj - 04:43pm Jul 7, 2011 PST(#3769 of 3778)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

thank you...
sigh~bloom~filigree~parakeet

rubyj - 10:39pm Jul 11, 2011 PST(#3770 of 3778)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Any takers...purty pleez!

DeeGee - 07:56am Jul 17, 2011 PST(#3771 of 3778)

sigh~bloom~filigree~parakeet

Eliza had never seen a FILIGREE PARAKEET. "What does it do?" she asked the shop keeper. With a SIGH he told the PARAKEET to do it's party trick. Which was apparently to swear so profusely that it caused a BLOOM to come to Eliza's cheek. :o)

rubyj - 08:32pm Jul 17, 2011 PST(#3772 of 3778)

purty pleeze for more entries...offering chocolate truffles...

rubyj - 02:54pm Jul 23, 2011 PST(#3773 of 3778)

Okay...one more entry...or I vote this one goes on the shelf for a wee while.

rubyj - 06:04pm Jul 28, 2011 PST(#3774 of 3778)

sigh

_Jersey_Girl_ - 04:33pm Aug 2, 2011 PST(#3775 of 3778)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Are we putting this one on hiatus?

rubyj - 07:45pm Aug 2, 2011 PST(#3776 of 3778)

I think we should.

rubyj - 07:48pm Aug 8, 2011 PST(#3777 of 3778)

Okay...this one is going into hibernation mode for now.

DeeGee - 08:12am Aug 11, 2011 PST(#3778 of 3778)

agreed.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / The Game Cave  / Random Word Publishing

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: