•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  /

Computer mystery games - General

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (240 previous messages)
Kirstien Brown - 12:51pm Oct 2, 2003 PST(#241 of 252)

Hello Can anybody help me with a quistion on Message in a Haunted Mansion?

kirsten b - 12:56pm Oct 2, 2003 PST(#242 of 252)

Is that one of the "Clue" computer games? If so, we do have a section specifically for clue. Ask away. If someone knows the answer, they will post here or e-mail you.

Leon Phelps - 11:15am Apr 7, 2004 PST(#243 of 252)

Way back when I jused to play Under a Killing Moon from the Tex Murphy series. Around the same time (game was already a year or two old) I played a game and I wish i could remember the name. I tried for weeks to search for it. All I remember is a phantom of the opera type scene.. I believe the antagonist was a phantom.. and I believe he was on stage and a sand bag fell and either hit him.. or hit someone else.. or hit me.. .. LOL if this sounds familiar to anyone please PLEASE let me know the title.

Vivian Goodberry - 10:41am Jul 27, 2004 PST(#244 of 252)

How do you get the code to open the side door in Nancy Drew: Stay tuned for danger?

Fran Hinkel - 10:22am Sep 29, 2004 PST(#245 of 252)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

All those looking for help on Nancy Drew computer games, please click the link on the left of your screen for Nancy Drew. You will see a folder for the PC games - click on the game where you need help.

Game Queen - 06:15am Oct 2, 2004 PST(#246 of 252)

Hey! Check out this site, it gathers many adventure and mystery web based games. Here's it's url: http://www.adventure-games.netfirms.com

Nick Ahlers - 07:38pm Oct 5, 2004 PST(#247 of 252)

I'm new here, but I'm hoping someone here can help me. I read an article way back in July about a game that may have been called "The Missing II." It was the sequel to a very involved game that was quite intense as I recall. They would send you stuff to your email, leave you messages on your phone. Like I said, pretty detailed and involved. The new, second, edition, was not quite as intense. I bookmarked the article, but the link became inactive after 30 days (it was bookmarked by me sometime in July). Does anyone know at all what I talking about, or where I could go about signing up to play this game? Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!! ~Nick Ahlers

linda rischoni` - 04:41am May 17, 2005 PST(#248 of 252)

Where can I buy the Tex Murphy computer games? Thanks

Chelsie Nelson - 10:38am Aug 19, 2005 PST(#249 of 252)

This is for Vivian. I have the strategy guide for ":Stay Tuned for Danger" so I will try to help you as much as i can. First of all , make sure that you defused the bomb. If you did than you'll get a phone call from someone telling good job for defusing the bomb. Next look at the note that indicates you to call bess. Examin the folded letter next to the phone. It has the code on it. its just notice telling maggie that they changed the code. Hope it helped!!

NancyNutt99 - 05:37pm Dec 20, 2005 PST(#250 of 252)

HELP!!! I need 2 know if there is an Easter egg in this game "Stay Tuned For Danger" I'm confused!?!

kirsten b - 07:26pm Dec 20, 2005 PST(#251 of 252)

There are sites where you can look up "easter eggs" in games. I am guessing the game you are looking for is a nancy drew game. You might try the nancy drew area of this site. Try here: discuss.mysterynet.com/scripts/discuss?14@@.ee9630e

T.Lynn - 06:03pm Oct 16, 2006 PST(#252 of 252)

Has anyone bought or played the new Agatha Christie game, "Ten Little Indians"? I'm wondering if I can get a review, ie., find out if its worth spending $30 on. I'm hoping that its like the Clue Chronicles game somewhat and better than the Mystery of the Mummy. I would splurge on the new Nancy Drew but its getting mixed reviews. So anything anyone can tell me about the new Agatha Christie game would help me with my purchasing decision. Thanks --

T. (aka Mystere)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Computer Mystery Games  / Computer mystery games - General

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: