•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (762 previous messages)
Fran Hinkel - 07:43am May 6, 2009 PST(#763 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

It's a very odd feeling to know you were up and about and remember none of it. And, I can't believe I take my slippers off! I absolutely hate walking barefoot or even with just socks on. I ALWAYS have something on my feet. So much for not doing anything you wouldn't ordinarily do!

Ann-B - 03:08pm May 6, 2009 PST(#764 of 3115)
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself

I confess I haven't been here for a long time - been to 'caught up' in the outside world.

Will try to catch up on my subscription ride, but must also hit the recent button...;-)

bella wanella - 10:31pm May 6, 2009 PST(#765 of 3115)

I confess that I wish that I could learn the highly sought after ability to watch my mouth!!! I also confess that the ONE thing I swear I will never do with this 60 year old mouth is ever kiss up to anybody ... I am a good person and I love deeply and always been a devoted mother and friend and I have been through and survived unbelievable odds in this hard life of mine and I am done, done, done with trying to win over anybody or change me to suit them so that I can bask in the glow of their "like or tolerance (certainly not love)of me. I got that part down now since an overload busted my "give-a-dam" ...

now I confess that if I am ever going to be successful at shutting my mouth I guess it will be in my will when I write ... Mortician dear .... Please do me one huge favor ... no, I will not ask you to make me beautiful or take off twenty years ... my dear friend the last best thing that you can ever do for me is please please please NAIL MY MOUTH SHUT before you close my casket!

Fran Hinkel - 05:46am May 7, 2009 PST(#766 of 3115)

Ann! Happy to see you!

Fran Hinkel - 05:46am May 7, 2009 PST(#767 of 3115)

Bella, I Confess I have a tendency to speak what is on my mind too.

Fran Hinkel - 05:51am May 7, 2009 PST(#768 of 3115)

I Confess, I just spent about an hour composing a How to Use the Social Lounge discussion, on your suggestion, WT, only to find that we already have that on the Social Lounge page.

So...I'm wondering if we should revise anything on it. I'm going to post the template I made. It will be on the main Social Lounge page. Please take a look at it and see if it is better than what we now have, and should we replace it with this new one?

Aggie - 06:43am May 7, 2009 PST(#769 of 3115)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

I confess I am wondering what inspired Bella to make that post...

I confess this weekend a self-centered-aggressive-never-stops-talking 65ish y/o woman who is trying to get into my bachelor neighbor's pants approached me in my yard and asked about my retirement plans. She also asked if I knew that a replacement for my position had already been found. Not true and really, I think she could have started the conversation with "hi, how are you?" I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Later my husband asked me if I couldn't just smile at her. Nope, I don't like her. lol

Fran Hinkel - 06:56am May 7, 2009 PST(#770 of 3115)

LOL, Aggie. And I was also curious about Bella's post!

Fran Hinkel - 06:57am May 7, 2009 PST(#771 of 3115)

I probably would have said, "Oh really? Well I hope they'll still be around when I am ready to retire". And then I would have walked away, LOL.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2344 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: