Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  /

Your favorite television shows.

This is a place to post what your favorite tv shows are.Come on,talk with other fans of the same show.Maybe you could talk about that episode you missed the other day.

You will see posts where it looks like nothing is posted! These posts contain information about a show that maybe others have not yet seen. To see what those posts are saying, just highlight by placing your mouse over the area and left click.

To post a message in white, use this formula: <font color=white>

To end the white post, just write </font>

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (9111 previous messages)
_Jersey_Girl_ - 11:08am Mar 19, 2013 PST(#9112 of 9123)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Wow!!! Just....wow!

kirsten b - 02:44pm Mar 19, 2013 PST(#9113 of 9123)

Anyone else watching the following? Interesting, but a little improbable. I tried to watch cult, but couldn't get through 1 episode.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 08:25pm Mar 27, 2013 PST(#9114 of 9123)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I just started watching The Following after seeing Kevin Bacon on Jimmy Fallon. I'm hooked. I couldn't get in Cult, either.

Fran Hinkel - 10:02am Apr 2, 2013 PST(#9115 of 9123)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I haven't seen that.

I am rooting for Malcolm also, thought he should have won last time around.You have to admit these loony characters get your attention and cause you to talk about the show. I think that is what the producers are thinking when they take on some of these people. Otherwise, it could get boring.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 02:24am Apr 25, 2013 PST(#9116 of 9123)

I'm so bummed that Malcolm got voted out!!! I loved last week's tribal council, though!!! The three guys all having immunity was awesome!

Fran Hinkel - 08:09am May 1, 2013 PST(#9117 of 9123)

I am too, Jersey! The only thing worse that could happen is if Dawn, Cochran or Sherri win this! I guess that does not leave much.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 10:15pm May 15, 2013 PST(#9118 of 9123)

At this point, that leaves Eddie at this point. I felt so bad for Erik. He was literally starving. It $ucks that he got pulled. I've been wondering though, how many women get b00b jobs for the show?

kirsten b - 08:06am May 16, 2013 PST(#9119 of 9123)

I can live with the winner. he really pulled out all the stops in the end.

Kermit Fog - 12:32pm Jun 8, 2013 PST(#9120 of 9123)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Well I still wish Malcolm would have won, but I'm satisfied with Cochran winning.

I know, I'm like two months late. lol

Fran Hinkel - 08:18am Jul 1, 2013 PST(#9121 of 9123)

Me too, but in the end, I thought the winner deserved it. Of course, I don't know how well it would have gone without all the advantages he gained.

I really wanted Malcolm also. He is a terrific player.

kirsten b - 09:27am Jan 9, 2014 PST(#9122 of 9123)

I hate the holidays when they take all new shows off the air. At least they are starting back up with new episodes.

Jeandiata - 06:22am Jan 13, 2014 PST(#9123 of 9123)
It's time to try defying gravity

I like the holidays when they take all the new shows off the air. It gives me a chance to empty that DVR!

Not that I actually managed to get through the stuff on the DVR....but it gave me the chance.

I still have full seasons of Shield, Sleepy Hollow, Longmire, Dracula to get through. I conquered all my new stuff, OUaTWonderland and some littler things & movies. I'm also working on watching Enterprise - struggling to get through Season 1. Tonight I have to catch up on Sherlock and Saving Hope. And was there a Downton Abbey last night? (although I may cheat my way through DA by watching it online)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Getting To Know You - Your Favorites  / Your favorite television shows.

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: