•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  /

A Folder For Fran ;-)

Hi Guys, you can post things here that you want me to know about. I don't get here every day, so if something is really important, please email me.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (4583 previous messages)
kirsten b - 01:37pm Dec 24, 2014 PST(#4584 of 4596)

Merry Christmas Fran!

Fran Hinkel - 10:07am Jan 12, 2015 PST(#4585 of 4596)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Thanks, Kirs and Ruby. I am liking the rehab better and really enjoying the treadmill. I had an awful bout with my back and had to cancel a couple of sessions. Now it feels like my back is going to start again, so I am giving it a rest today hoping it will not get that bad again. Did I mention that getting old stinks?

kirsten b - 07:45am Jan 14, 2015 PST(#4586 of 4596)

Just keep moving Fran.

rubyj - 12:42am Jan 15, 2015 PST(#4587 of 4596)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Getting old is not for the faint of heart. Hope it gets easier & you get stronger. I gave away my manual treadmill I'd got for Mom, she never would use it & now doesn't even try to walk. Never give up (((Fran)))).

Fran Hinkel - 11:25am Jan 22, 2015 PST(#4588 of 4596)

Well, I quit therapy even though I liked the treadmill. It got to a point where it was causing me more stress trying to get there than it was relieving by me being there. So now I want to seriously start looking for a treadmill.

rubyj - 10:45pm Jan 26, 2015 PST(#4589 of 4596)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Well, the one I had I got through QVC. It was manual, in other words you had to make it move. I used to have one of those exercise gliders, you are walking and it doesn't put too much strain on your knees/feet. When I moved here, just didn't want to haul it. Thinking about getting another one eventually, just not now.

rubyj - 10:19pm Mar 28, 2015 PST(#4590 of 4596)

Hey Frannie, hope all is well. Found an inappropriate comment here: Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions / Nancy Drew Computer Games / Discuss All Games

Thought you might want to know.

Fran Hinkel - 10:00am May 14, 2015 PST(#4591 of 4596)

Thanks Ruby, I will check it out.

kirsten b - 05:46pm May 14, 2015 PST(#4592 of 4596)

Hi Fran!

rubyj - 01:05am Jun 1, 2015 PST(#4593 of 4596)

(((Frannie))))

Fran Hinkel - 08:27am Jun 9, 2015 PST(#4594 of 4596)

Hi Ruby and Kirs!!!

Ed Oliver - 05:52pm Nov 19, 2016 PST(#4595 of 4596)
the ghostly visitor

I've been a long time away. Decided I'd just check things out a bit. So, wow, have there really been no posts here for over a year? I'm off to check out other parts.

BrashNZ - 09:09pm Jul 7, 2017 PST(#4596 of 4596)
My real name is Ashley, I play Brass, I live in New Zealand. So you can just call me Ashley or Ash if you want.

Hi Fran. I just popped in to see if the site was still running and if anyone is still posting. Seems not, sadly.

Anyway, greetings to you and anyone else who comes across this.

- Ashley - a.k.a. BrashNZ

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  / A Folder For Fran ;-)

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: