•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  /

Ask A Question!

In this folder, you can ask anyone a question ( although they may not answer )LOL

Try and keep it to one person, not directed to everyone, for instance, this is where you can ask someone their age ( and I am not telling )or you can ask Fran about something. If this is going to work, the chit chat should go to another folder.

The one the question is asked of can either answer, not answer or lie like a rug ( something I would never do ) *innocent look*

Common Questions:

For Bold: type <B> to end: type </B>
For Italic: type <I> to end: type </I>
For single space lines: type <BR> to end: type </BR>
For changing font size: type <font size=4> (or whatever number you chose) to end: type </font>
For font color type <font color=000066> (or you can just say blue, red, etc or another color code) to end: type </font>

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (14167 previous messages)
_Jersey_Girl_ - 11:10am Mar 19, 2013 PST(#14168 of 14180)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Spring? What spring? We're currently getting snow!

kirsten b - 01:16pm Mar 19, 2013 PST(#14169 of 14180)

Its cold here too. Sleet and snow a few days ago and I think its supposed to snow tomorrow and maybe Thursday. I thought it was supposed to be an early spring.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 01:24pm Mar 19, 2013 PST(#14170 of 14180)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Apparently not!

kirsten b - 02:41pm Mar 19, 2013 PST(#14171 of 14180)

Maybe they are counting Friday of last week where it was above 70 as our "early" spring

White Tornado - 02:51pm Mar 19, 2013 PST(#14172 of 14180)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Wellllll...prev 4 St Patty's here were 55 or above so I guess we can't really complain.....unless this 'norm' returns again next year.
(8@D)====>

Fran Hinkel - 10:09am Apr 2, 2013 PST(#14173 of 14180)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Do you spring clean your house? And do you actually do it in the spring?

I have resorted to having most of my cleaning done for me. Old joints are a-hurtin'. I do have more energy in the Spring though but I think I have reached a point where, if there is no dust and my bathrooms and floors are clean, I am happy. I tend to discard clothes at this time of year though.

Fran Hinkel - 10:11am Apr 2, 2013 PST(#14174 of 14180)

I just put a bundle out on Girl Scout cookies, so...

What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

rubyj - 10:24pm Apr 2, 2013 PST(#14175 of 14180)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

My favorite was always the Thin Mints...alas, I have tried to stop buying as they are too tempting. Last year I did get some of the chocolate short bread ones & pigged out.

Melantha - 07:08am Apr 3, 2013 PST(#14176 of 14180)
"Crouched upon a rock or tree...It eats either you or me...It needs neither knife nor bowl...Drinks your blood out of your skull." ~Heather Alexander

The coconut covered ones. I can't have them in the house though because of hubby's need for GF so didn't get any this year.

kirsten b - 08:15am Apr 3, 2013 PST(#14177 of 14180)

Took me a minute to figure out gf meant gluten free And not girl friend

Fran Hinkel - 08:12am May 1, 2013 PST(#14178 of 14180)

LOL, Kirsten! Yeah, those two are my favorites also.

Kermit Fog - 12:34pm Jun 8, 2013 PST(#14179 of 14180)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

haha!

I love the peanut butter ones but frozen thin mints are the best :o)

Fran Hinkel - 08:52am Jun 20, 2013 PST(#14180 of 14180)

Oooh, I never tried those frozen. I love thin mints and will have to check it out!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  / Ask A Question!

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: